Your hairline can betray you at any moment :wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Its really not. I started losing mine my freshmen year in college. I tried Rogaine and it didn't work. Jamaican Castor oil didn't work either. I even went to see a doctor and he just laughed.
:to:

I used to be able to have all sorts of different cuts every week.

Now I have to shave my head every other day.

At least there's hope. They found the demonic gene responsible for our endless pain and suffering.
SOX21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One day I'll be able to tell my son, " @DontDoIt did that so hopefully you won have to go through that"
PxAMpxk.png
some dude posted some dht blocking shampoo and biotin pills that works for him. He said that it only works on thinning hair and if your hair follicle is still there. If it's gone, then there's nothing you can do about it. It's in that "so how's your hairline's holding up brehs" thread that was made like two weeks ago.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I heard it was a hairpiece and not an actual hair transplant.

When you take a better look at it, I don't think it's a hair transplant. I also wondered how his looked so good so quickly but lebron's is still struggling. hair transplants are better suited for people with straight hair versus black men from what I've seen.
Why did he get the tattoo on the back of his head? People said it was to hide his scar

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm so happy I got good genes. A lot of Nigerians hairlines be fukkED. But fortunately my dad ain't start balding till he was in his 40s, and his hair just slowly thinned. He still has a great hairline in his mid 50s. My cousin was sporting a vegeta hairline at 22 brehs.

Saw a pic of him in his 30s-40s and he had a big ass afro :whew:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started balding in the back of my head in my early/mid 20's, so it took me longer to realize what was happening..With it being on the crown of my head I never really saw it so I kinda just let it go hoping nobody would notice/it wouldn't get any worse. Damn shame too 'cause my hairline almost immaculate smh. My older cousin who been rocking a baldy since college for the same reason called me out on it at our last family get together :sadbron: so I finally said fukk it and went with the beard/baldy combo. It actually was a pretty easy transition, looks good and really feels like a weight off my shoulders. Got some ass the first night i shaved it, so can't nobody tell me shyt now:jawalrus:

Plus it now motivates me to step up my dress/style, fitness, and all around game in general
Nothing wrong with a baldy if you got good head shape

Im thinning on the crown but I got a fukked up head shape to go bald:to:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why did he get the tattoo on the back of his head? People said it was to hide his scar
was it? thing is you can just cut your hair real short or just grow it out to cover the scar right? And I also heard there's a procedure where they don't gotta open your scalp right?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some dude posted some dht blocking shampoo and biotin pills that works for him. He said that it only works on thinning hair and if your hair follicle is still there. If it's gone, then there's nothing you can do about it. It's in that "so how's your hairline's holding up brehs" thread that was made like two weeks ago.
Breh whats the name for that shampoo and pills, I need them ASAP:sadbron:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps

Is that the pill that causes low libido?

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Balding is inherited from ur mother's side so you should be fine g. Unfortunately for me my dad's in late 50s and hairline is perfect whereas my mother's brothers are all either balding or flabby n sick hairlines :mjcry:

This is false my moms dad died in his 70's with a head full of hair and his older brother still has a clean fro. My head shape, hair line and hair texture are identical to my dad even though I look just like my moms dad.

:to: I'm bald, my dad looks like Homer Simpson, my dads dad looks like Krusty, my dads lil brother cut it all off around the same age I did and both of his sons are bald.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh whats the name for that shampoo and pills, I need them ASAP:sadbron:
Found it.

dude said he uses those, but said the shampoo is really what does the work.

wtf why isn't it showing up?

Search these two things on Amazon:

1)
VITAMINS Hair Loss Shampoo and Conditioner w/ Natural Growth Factors, Argan Oil & Biotin - Clinically Tested Treatment for Men and Women, Guaranteed Results

2) Hair Growth Vitamins Supplement - 5000mcg of Biotin & DHT Blocker for Hair Loss and Baldness - Contains Vitamins That Stimulate Hair Growth & Shine for Men and Women - 60 Vegetarian Pills

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
This is false my moms dad died in his 70's with a head full of hair and his older brother still has a clean fro. My head shape, hair line and hair texture are identical to my dad even though I look just like my moms dad.

:to: I'm bald, my dad looks like Homer Simpson, my dads dad looks like Krusty, my dads lil brother cut it all off around the same age I did and both of his sons are bald.
If god got us then we gon be alright:mjcry:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Found it.

dude said he uses those, but said the shampoo is really what does the work.

wtf why isn't it showing up?

Search these two things on Amazon:

1)
VITAMINS Hair Loss Shampoo and Conditioner w/ Natural Growth Factors, Argan Oil & Biotin - Clinically Tested Treatment for Men and Women, Guaranteed Results

2) Hair Growth Vitamins Supplement - 5000mcg of Biotin & DHT Blocker for Hair Loss and Baldness - Contains Vitamins That Stimulate Hair Growth & Shine for Men and Women - 60 Vegetarian Pills
JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN THEM BOYS UP TO SOMETHING WOOOOOOO