Your homeboys girl messing up the plans unappreciation

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
if u a chick u shouldn't be hanging out with ur man and his boys at all

what's the point of kickin it with ur nikkas if ur girl is coming?

you can't engage in any man conversation so... :leostare:

i mean, fukk I look like tagging along to a girl's get-together?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
yessiirrr, keep it g my nikka,she still got a chipped tooth?
Man breh I was fuccin her back in like 07, 08, and it was an after the club thing cause she was a club hoe even though she was married (but I'm sure you know that), I don't think i fukked her sober once so I never noticed a chipped tooth, wouldn't have stopped me though, that's the only chick i've ever had do a full split on my jawn

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:wtf: at these chicks calling the friends phone..I haven't seen that shyt happen yet, but if I did, I'd dead that something crazy. That shyt is just disrespectful.

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
not 4 nothin,she was a crash dummy in school,but dis was back in 2002, whateva she did afta is up in da air. but i will cosign dat she was definitely on some shyt like u said}{splits},nikkaz in my squad and half da football team ran thru her goofy ass. i seen u throw her flix on da old site but i couldnt post at da time, i laughed my ass off tho when i seen dat shyt

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
not 4 nothin,she was a crash dummy in school,but dis was back in 2002, whateva she did afta is up in da air. but i will cosign dat she was definitely on some shyt like u said}{splits},nikkaz in my squad and half da football team ran thru her goofy ass. i seen u throw her flix on da old site but i couldnt post at da time, i laughed my ass off tho when i seen dat shyt
:laugh: crazy, guess its a small world for a big hoe, I knew how she got down before I even officially met her, its kinda funny how that happened, I noticed her in the background of a pic that me and my boys took in the club and one of my homies just happened to be fuccin one of her friends, I was lookin for her high and low after that but couldn't find her, fast forward about a year, me and my are in the club and I noticed her on stage dancing, I turned around and said to my boy "yo I got next wit her" and when I turned back around she was lookin me dead in my face signaling me to come over to her. Her husband had to be a fuccin fool to not see what was goin on

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
if u a chick u shouldn't be hanging out with ur man and his boys at all

what's the point of kickin it with ur nikkas if ur girl is coming?

you can't engage in any man conversation so... :leostare:

i mean, fukk I look like tagging along to a girl's get-together?
100% truth.
My brother been with this no job fat ass broad for like 4 yrs. now and that was one of the biggest issues. When he first started fukkin' with her, she was always trying to hang with them to get blazed and whatnot. Eventually one of his nikkas' girlfriends got mad at that shyt. (Like why is she the only broad in the group and shyt - everybody else chick knew their place except her lol) My brother pretty much cut off his friends for that broad. Some of his nikkas he knew since grade school and shyt. :snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
2. me and a couple of my boys are planning a trip to jamaica...a trip my gf is not a fan of because she's not a fan of most of my boys due to how they treat women and the shyt they get into...she thinks their bad behaviors will rub off on me being so far away...i told her i didnt trip when you and your best friend (who's currently a sideline ho for a married cat) went to trinidad and some other south american country and if im going to go i will go...she sent me an e-mail a little later on what i can't do if i go to jamaica

:leostare:she was serious with this shyt while i was rollin....silly ass females man

no wifebeaters or any clingy shirts that show off your physique
no topless swimming

WTF? She expect you to go dressed in monk robes while wearing a mask or something? And :rudy: @ her telling you what you "can and can't" do like she's your mother.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea they actually are, crazy huh. I'll tell y'all a story that always made me laugh and SMH at the same time. So when my boy started dating this lady, she lived in her own house with her 2 daughter, one of her daughters baby daddy, and her grand daughter (daughter of her daughter). That shyt was basically a zoo:facepalm:
Anyways one morning my boy is eating breakfast in the garage(said it was the only place in that house there was any peace and quiet), and as he's eating, the baby daddy of the one daughter walks in to blaze. After he's done he looks at my boy and tells him "yo nikka your new in this house, go make me some breakfast":huhldup:
My boy then proceeded to hit me up, and say "bro I can't take this shyt, listen to what happened this morning". I told him you need to get up outta there

I woulda been like "nikka this ain't oz and you ain't fukkin Adebisi" talking about "make me some breakfast". :comeon:

See how sticking your dikk in the wrong broad can cause a lifetime of woes. :snoop:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Damn, ya'll are goin innnnn!!! :dwillhuh:

I don't understand some girls who do that though. Many guys call their "bytch" (as you guys would call it) a lot too. My homegirl got a boyfriend and it seems like he calls her whenever I'm with her. He'll prolly call her like 2-3 times and she'll do :smugfavre: face and say "he's picking me up in a little bit/I gotta meet him up at____" n I'm like :comeon: