Your Life in 2015 (end of year review)

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
1- what were your key achievements and goals

2- what were your favourite sporting, television and musical moments

3- you obviously overspent on something (hooverboard, yeezys etc) would you do it again

4- the average coli poster is a horny, 6ft nikka on a 6 figure salary driving a 6 series bumping the 6god with 6 dimes on his roster. what was your most traumatic experience in 2015

5- what are your hopes and dreams for 2016

6- is the magic number in Colitown

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

3- you obviously overspent on something (hooverboard, yeezys etc) would you do it again

4- the average coli poster is a horny, 6ft nikka on a 6 figure salary driving a 6 series bumping the 6god with 6 dimes on his roster. what was your most traumatic experience in 2015

1. Opening the first ever pop-up shop for my clothing brand in manhattan
2. I don't watch sports or TV so can't answer that question.
Musically I've been digging these Autechre live batches, alongside the stuff I produced this year.
3. Nah...didn't really overspend on anything.
4. Traumatic experience....hmmm, was homeless for the majority of this year and living in a car..then had to have an abscess removed from my spine
5. 2016, everything I imagined and wanted is coming true, and everything I worked hard on is going to come into fruition.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
1 achievements was getting bigger contracts for my security company and having a better relationship with my kids moms
2music wise wale,krit,d'angelo,david banner albums dropping don't watch tv and far as sports its been disappointing in the boot
3 tried helping out old friends and even and ex cause i have a soft spot for her son and nah wouldn't do it again
4 most traumatic is losing family and friends to death and back stabbing
5 expand my company even further and get a house for me and my kids
6 :dwillhuh:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
1. Opening the first ever pop-up shop for my clothing brand in manhattan
2. I don't watch sports or TV so can't answer that question.
Musically I've been digging these Autechre live batches, alongside the stuff I produced this year.
3. Nah...didn't really overspend on anything.
4. Traumatic experience....hmmm, was homeless for the majority of this year and living in a car..then had to have an abscess removed from my spine
5. 2016, everything I imagined and wanted is coming true, and everything I worked hard on is going to come into fruition.
:francis: feel the same way damn near 5 months living in an envoy

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

4 most traumatic is losing family and friends to death and back stabbing
prayers, good health and fortune my coli brehs

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. getting through the year with my sanity intact

2. joshua v white, barcelona v real madrid, mayweather v pacqiuao , arsenal v manchester united

3. my mothers funeral, trying to get a training contract with a major oil company and it falling through at the 11th hour, airline tickets,lawyers (unfortunately still paying for lawyers)

4. see above.

5. sell the two properties Ive got on the market, get an apartment in port olympico barcelona , get engaged , never having to enter a lawyers office again , start the new contract weve just been awarded

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
prayers to your family breh, just google imaged pt olympico:obama: i see 2016 my brehs be working hard and eating good,:myman: any advice on starting a small business, everyone wants to combine their daily grind with a little business especially online.:salute:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps

:dead:this made me crack tf up idk why

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
1.) going back to school of my own accord, getting over being some awkward fukk, not dying over some stupid shyt or killing myself

2.) Sports gotta be the Mayweather fights and Errol Spence Jr. garnering some attention, i dont watch current tv, but getting chromecast should count here, and 2015 as a whole for musical goals. great year for music.

3.) a louis bag for my mom, a wii u for my ex (while we were together,) a mattress for my sister. I'd do 1 and 3 again.

4.) why was the first part there?? most traumatic would have to be losing a long term relationship and my job (livelihood, not just a job at mcdonalds or something) within a month.

5.) Same as every year. Gain more general life experiences, travel more, get smarter.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Still on the last leg of an educational pursuit. Should complete in a year. Got a new job.

Netflix Everything. Some really good new cinematic features. All the music in my signature. Coming to grips that radio hip hop is what it is.

Food. I'm going to chill on eating out.

4- the average coli poster is a horny, 6ft nikka on a 6 figure salary driving a 6 series bumping the 6god with 6 dimes on his roster. what was your most traumatic experience in 2015.

I good friend passed and it just reiterated how fragile this thing is and how every second is a blessing and should be maximized with friends and family....cause thats how he lived :wow:

Better Everything.

6- is the magic number in Colitow

:dahell:?

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

1) Getting into grad school
2) Mayweather defeating Pac; I'm now a Drake fan
3) New laptop, yes
4) Can't think of anything traumatic really :manny:
5)Graduate, get into doctoral program, get a decent career

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

1 - Crawling out of the hole/depression that the answer to number four put me in. That and finally getting a foot in the door of the career I feel I want to be in.

2 - Musical: 2014 Forest Hills Drive. I didn't get the album until 2015. :ohlawd:

- TV moments: Discovering Game of Thrones. Yes, I'm late. Whatever.

- Sporting: None really. Outside of maybe Holm putting the paws to Rousey because I didn't expect it to be that one-sided.

3. No.

4. Head-on car accident that totaled out my car, put me in the hospital overnight and got me fired from a job that I had been on three months. Got the pink slip despite the fact that from a performance standpoint, I was kicking ass at it (my driving record is shoddy to say the least and the job required a fair bit of driving). Took me five months to find a job after all that. Lot of tears, anger, bitterness and hopelessness. Nearly pushed away my lifelong friends because I couldn't deal with that kind of grand-scale failure.

5. Odd numbered years have been killing me as of late, so for 2016 ... besides seeing my nephew more I guess I just want to be more financially secure/responsible, grow intellectually/emotionally, become further entrenched in my current field (athletic communications), and see those that mean the most to me prosper. I guess cuffing someone would be nice, but I'm not too concerned about that happening.

6. May the year of 2016 be even greater to you than I hope it is to me.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1-To get along with my mother and stop being short tempered....i mostly succeeded.:yeshrug:

2- When AHS returned to television...i don't watch much tv.:yeshrug:

3- The highest thing I bought for myself this year was a PS4..yeah, i guess i would do it again tbh.:yeshrug:

4- I don't really have one.:yeshrug:

5- To get my record expunged...and to pick a trade. I'm very indecisive. :yeshrug:...and to stop being apathetic towards the majority of things.

6- :ehh: