Your most memorable flabby & sick wrestling runs/moments?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
tumblr_phn25anicR1s05wxzo1_400.gif

I’m just now noticing HBK’s facial expressions. First he’s like :manny: then when he lands he’s :why:

:dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Edit/ I know nobody is going to watch this full show but this is the infamous PPV where they tried to cash in on past their prime legends. Jake was bloated and high, Yokozuna gained a couple of hundred pounds and shouldn't have even been cleared etc.

I have this shyt on tape somewhere :huhldup:

Marty Jannetty's last stint wasnt bad...he could still go...that rockers reunion match I remember watching live and it took me back.. the art of tag team wrestling is dead :beli:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Edit/ I know nobody is going to watch this full show but this is the infamous PPV where they tried to cash in on past their prime legends. Jake was bloated and high, Yokozuna gained a couple of hundred pounds and shouldn't have even been cleared etc.

I watched the whole show plus WOW Unleashed and lived to tell the story :mjgrin:

HOW is at least watchable if you look at it from a comedic fukkery standpoint, otherwise it sucks.

WOW Unleashed: The less said about this PPV, the better

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I watched the whole show plus WOW Unleashed and lived to tell the story :mjgrin:

HOW is at least watchable if you look at it from a comedic fukkery standpoint, otherwise it sucks.

WOW Unleashed: The less said about this PPV, the better

That broad rubbing in Jake like he tha sexiest man alive on Earth had me n my homeboys in TEARS.

:russ: