Your Not A Man If...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You got another dude playing Daddy to your kids. Your kids calling him daddy and shyt, he's tucking them in bed at night reading them bed time stories, wiping the snot off their faces, putting a bandage on their cut they get from playing outside, dropping them off and picking them up from school, teaching them how to read, say their ABCs etc.

That nikka in your house, eating what's supposed to be your food, getting in bed and going raw deep in the mother of your children making her scream all types of mumbo jumbo.

If I ever have children and it doesn't workout with the mother of my children, I'm taking full custody then It's just gonna be me and my kids because I'm not bringing another woman into the equation. But I'm going to make sure that ain't happening :ufdup:

P.S.

You fukking LAWST.

Just kill yoself now :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If your belly touch the floor before your chest when doing a pushup... you ain't a real man :ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So the mother unfit to care for the child ? So you can't pick em well? And you just gonna snatch the kid away like a scorned child who got crossed up with his own basketball and is going home to pout?

shyt don't work out all the time. :yeshrug:
I don't care how great of a mother she is, I'm RAISING MY KIDS! Ain't having no random ass nikka up in my home and shyt around my children! :camby:

She can visit whenever she wants and stay over too.