Your old fling is tying the knot, you going to the wedding? :jbhmm:

Daps
Does her fiancé know your history? This is disrespectful on her part, but it may just be a way for her to tell you she’s getting married for attention. I wouldn’t go.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:comeon:
it's a wedding. you know very well. stop being weird
I’m not the one being weird.

A wedding isn’t a celebration it’s a ceremony. It’s not just a party to invite random exes to. The purpose is to join 2 families and have witnesses acknowledge the COMMITMENT the two people are making to each other for life. If the witnesses aren’t committed to that idea, they shouldn’t be there.

It’s why the preacher says “speak now or…” it’s for any witness who sees a problem to speak up.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
as long as you there with your wife then it’s nothing wrong with either decision to go or not go. With that said she hella fukked up for that lol

Daps
I’m not the one being weird.

A wedding isn’t a celebration it’s a ceremony. It’s not just a party to invite random exes to. The purpose is to join 2 families and have witnesses acknowledge the COMMITMENT the two people are making to each other for life. If the witnesses aren’t committed to that idea, they shouldn’t be there.

It’s why the preacher says “speak now or…” it’s for any witness who sees a problem to speak up.

that's not even true. it is a celebration and most wedding i have been to have long lost people who never even met the other party come to the wedding.

that's why hardly anybody ever says shyt when the "speak now" part comes.... because most people aren't weirdos :sas2:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
that's not even true. it is a celebration and most wedding i have been to have long lost people who never even met the other party come to the wedding.

that's why hardly anybody ever says shyt when the "speak now" part comes.... because most people aren't weirdos :sas2:
I’ll be weird then. Celebrations must end at some point. I guess that’s why so many marriages fail. People don’t acknowledge the point of the ceremony in the first place.

:ehh:

Daps
Most men don't have nothing on the side. You look at your average guy at school, work, or just at the zoo, they don't have a side piece.:russ:
That is a horrible assumption to make considering what mufukkas will stick they dikk in............trash pile type bytches stay getting dumped in........