Your top 5 "dream" cars ( that you could actually get)

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Let me see, I really like a lot of cars but for my dream cars that I might actually be able to afford, let me see. I'll try to list them in order.
1.) Dodge Charger Hellcat
15-ld-ex-4.jpg.pagespeed.ce.SKLLpmctXO.jpg

Man, how can you not want 707HP with room to take the family to the track after you run to the grocery store.

2.) Audi RS5
Audi-Audi-RS5_50929.jpg

I love the way this car looks, and plus the fact that it's a V8 with AWD just makes it even better because you see these everywhere.

3.) Nissan GT-R
2013-nissan-gt-r-on-strasse-forged-wheels-photo-gallery_4.jpg

The problem with this car is that it's cool as it sits, but I would want to mod this car and it would cost another car for me to get the kind of power I would want out of this beast. I can afford the car, but not the mods to go along with it. But it's still a good looking car.

4.) 1969 Chevelle SS
c2b48bf090f0cd70b4f06f2065922802.jpg

I have said it before but my father had this exact car, bought it brand new in 1969. I hate he sold it but I have been wanting to get one and fix it up myself. Like, old school looks with new school ride and power.

5.) Ford Excursion
ford-excursion-04.jpg

I have always wanted like a big truck so that if some shyt hit the fan, I can load up the family with supplies and get away if I needed to. I know they stopped making these but I can get one now, and mod the hell out of it with decent power from the diesel engine so it can still get up and go if I need it to.

props, you got good taste breh...i bought an A7 prestige a few months ago, but am considering trading it back in for an RS5 since the S7 and RS7 are out of my price range...and that GTR is a sexy machine