Your top five favorite STAR WARS SCENES

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Any scene of darth Vader shytting on someone verbally.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing :stopitslime:"

"Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly :demonic:"

"NO disintegrations (on the bounty for solo and pointing specifically at Boba fett) :ufdup: :birdman:"

"Apology accepted (after choking an admiral out for losing the falcon in an asteroid field) :beli:"

" (soldier to Vader) He though surprise was best :skip:"
"(Reply to said soldier) He's as clumsy as he is stupid :martin:"

Chaval

Pro
Daps
This series has so many great moments I dead ass can't make a list right now just because it's sooo hard to name a top 5 without feeling like fukk this scene gotta be in but this scene is even better, but at gunpoint it would in one particular order

Luke vs Vader in Empire
Obi vs Anakin ROTS
Maul vs Kenobi and Qui Gon
Han's Death to Kylo Ren
Luke vs Vader in ROTJ

And I Wanna add the Battle at Hoth eventhough it's not just one scene but a long set of scenes but the Battle at Hoth is what made me love this franchise as a kid

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any scene of darth Vader shytting on someone verbally.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing :stopitslime:"

"Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly :demonic:"

"NO disintegrations (on the bounty for solo and pointing specifically at Boba fett) :ufdup: :birdman:"

"Apology accepted (after choking an admiral out for losing the falcon in an asteroid field) :beli:"

" (soldier to Vader) He though surprise was best :skip:"
"(Reply to said soldier) He's as clumsy as he is stupid :martin:"

vader couldn't help but he a heartless mutherfukker 24/7. the ether he gave his own son was the worst.

luke baring his soul on endor, tryna convince his father to leave with him and vader's just like :yeshrug:"sorry son you're not getting me to say i love you".

luke: :mjpls:"i'll never turn to the dark side, and you'll be forced to kill me"

vader: :yeshrug:"if that's your destiny..." "anyways don't take it up with me take it up with the emperor he's your lord and savior now."

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
5. Obi vs. Anakin in ROTS because of the anticipation and it finally playing out on screen:ahh:

4. Han Solo being frozen in ESB, cause wha???:lupe::damn:

3. The entire training sequence on Dagobah. Yoda is bae:myman:

2. The last 30 minutes of Rogue One. You can't just pick one scene, it's the crescendo of a symphonic opera.:lawd:

1. Vader's big reveal to Luke in ESB. Unless you were spoiled, nobody saw that coming. :krs::mindblown::ohlawd:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
5. Obi vs. Anakin in ROTS because of the anticipation and it finally playing out on screen:ahh:

4. Han Solo being frozen in ESB, cause wha???:lupe::damn:

3. The entire training sequence on Dagobah. Yoda is bae:myman:

2. The last 30 minutes of Rogue One. You can't just pick one scene, it's the crescendo of a symphonic opera.:lawd:

1. Vader's big reveal to Luke in ESB. Unless you were spoiled, nobody saw that coming. :krs::mindblown::ohlawd:

ESB legit might have the best plot twist of any movie ever. Any suggestions what can compare with it? All I can think of is Arnold being revealed as the good guy in T2.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ESB legit might have the best plot twist of any movie ever. Any suggestions what can compare with it? All I can think of is Arnold being revealed as the good guy in T2.

psycho, planet of the apes and empire are the big 3 classic movie twists imo.

these are cliche now but based on everything i've heard, read etc....nobody saw these coming back then

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
AJLzs7s.gif

Anakin's swag was on a trillion in the first half of Episode III.

Chef

All Star
Daps

Get called up on FaceTime to get choked out brehs. :mjlol:

Sidious with that stick talk. :mjgrin:Maul backed out the dark saber. :ohhh:

Self explanatory.:mjcry:

You felt Obi-Wan go through it with this one. :wow:

The space fight in Rogue One. So many moments stand out that make that whole finale crazy. :whew: