You're George W Bush on September 12, 2001. What do you do?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Personally, I still fukk up Afghanistan; topple the Taliban, chase bin laden, knock out Al Qaeda...and abandon trying to rebuild the country. Just fukk it up and leave. I take Bin Laden out at Tora Bora.

I don't touch Iraq with a 10 foot pole. (FYI, there was a 24/7 no-fly zone over Iraq from 1991 to 2003...its not like there was nothing happening there Operation Provide Comfort - Wikipedia / Operation Northern Watch - Wikipedia )

I reform the Intelligence Community to focus on developing ties with Russia to push back against China's growth (FYI, China ties were at a very low point right before 9/11). I also don't enact the patriot act, but I do grant more capabilities for global surveillance and intelligence gathering to prevent more attacks.

I find a better way to enact the department of homeland security by trying to minimize it and put it under another department

I don't open GITMO

Last edited:
Daps
Tell the American Public that our Saudi friends largely caused this and unfortunately we are gonna have to give up on cheap gas because we'll have to rock the OPEC boat to shake out the source of the radicalism brewing in the UAE and NOT Iran or Iraq.

Saudis are NOT our friends!!!!!

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
if i was bush, i'd do the same thing. The war was the best thing that happened to his ratings, and got him re-elected :yeshrug:. Till that point he was almost as unpopular as trump.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Celebrate...

Now me, military industrial complex and my neocon buddies can make a killing off the death of civilians :blessed: