You're in charge of picking the HOF inductees.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What 7 (including 1 diva & celebrity) do you pick? Out of WWF/E, WCW, ECW there's plenty to choose from.
My list would look like:

Sting- inducted by Ric Flair
Rick Rude- inducted by Paul Heyman
The Great Muta- inducted by (?Sting?)
Harlem Heat- inducted by JBL or Col. Rob Parker
Vader- inducted by Harley Race
Chyna- inducted by HHH & finally squash the beef
Floyd Mayweather- inducted by Big Show

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sting- induction by Flair
Owen Hart- induction by Bret
Paul Heyman- induction by Stone Cold
Lawrence Taylor- induction by ???
Miss Elizabeth- induction by Steph
Vader- induction by Harley
Demolition- induction by Mean Gene

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I would stop making it a yearly event and do it like every 3-5 years. That way we're not forced to just put anybody in. I respect every wrestler who ever laced up the boots because it takes a lot of dedication and skill to be a wrestler but not everyone is a hall of famer.

1. Sting-inducted by Ric Flair
2. The Freebirds-inducted by the remaining living Von Erich. Even though Michael Hayes is a POS there is no denying the impact of what the stable did especially for the wrestling scene in Dallas.
3. Vader-inducted by Harley Race
4. Rick Rude
5. Paul Heyman
6. Jacqueline
7. Regis Philbin

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I did a WCW era Hall Of Fame of ones that was in WCW:

-Sting: One of the most recognizable wrestlers even without being in the WWE in the height of his career. Had memorable chapters in his career with the fans as Surfer Sting & Crow Sting. Everyone already knows why he would get in.

-Paul Heyman: Genius mind for the business as a booker and up there as one of, if not the best manager in wrestling history. So, Heyman easily makes it for if you want to just put him in for his booking or as a manager, him being able to do both takes him on another level.

-Goldberg: One of the biggest stars of the Monday Night Wars. Easily gets in just off of his WCW run of The Streak, winning the World Heavyweight title from Hogan, the music, his in ring style of squashes, and the GOAT Spear & Jackhammer.

-Vader: One of the best big man worker and monsters in industry history. The squashing of Antonio Inoki in Japan, IWGP Heavyweight champion, to his WCW monster run as WCW champ with Harley Race are just a couple accomplishments that notches him into the HOF.

-Jushin Thunder Liger: He, along with The Great Muta both made it "cool" to be a junior heavyweight/smaller wrestlers in the industry and both were influential of adding the mixed variety that the "smaller wrestlers" can get over with the Japanese strong style, lucha libre, European style, technical wrestling, etc. all mixed into a match. The 94-95 Super J Cup shows are the pro wrestling bible for in ring work. Liger's matches with other greats like Brian Pillman in WCW and Owen Hart, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, etc. in Japan raised all of their profiles a notch in the US.

-Stacy Kiebler or Torrie Wilson: They are memorable because you already know.

-Dennis Rodman: Actually did PPV buyrates and TV ratings in helping WCW maintain the lead over WWF and one of the biggest sports stars of the 1990s.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Owen Hart. inducted by Bret Hart. i feel like he was underrated. on par with his brother.

Kurt Angle. kurt angle was a phenomenal worker and a great heel. with classic match after classic match he is long overdue for induction. Who Do we have induct him? none other than THE BEAST INCARNATE BROCK LESNAR. if not we get either Samoa Joe, Triple H, Steph, Bruno, Or Edge.

Cyndi Lauper- i feel this one is long overdue. she had a significant part in the wwe. she helped the wwe reach a bigger platform with her celebrity status at the time was immense.

Shane Mcmahon- shane was entertaining. he earned the respect of his peers in the locker room and managed to have entertaining matches with the likes of kurt angle, Vince, and shawn michaels along with the fact that he has several iconic moments, he should be in the hall of fame.

Paul Heyman- He Was one of the Masterminds Behind Extreme Championship wrestling, a company that some would say was the equivalent of nirvana during the glam rock era. Paul Heyman was behind the wheel of The vehicle that was ECW. paul heyman didn't have the budget of WCW or WWE but he still kept up with them.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
low key dikk Ebersol really SHOULD be in

he gave wrestling a chance when no networks would, made SNME a HUGE deal on NBC, and the Mania 3 rematch got 30 million viewers which is just absolutely absurd...he is in my HONEST opinion, just UNDER vince and hogan as the reason wrestling went mainstream.