You're tucking your daughter into bed when

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Then I might as well take myself out too bc I couldn’t live with the guilt or regret of doing that.
:hubie:

:francis: you also couldnt live with having you spine pulled through your eardum while you try to call child services.

For all you know they are both monsters and your lil girls already dead or trapped somewhere else. Did you think about your wife possibly being in danger if you allow yourself to be taken out? A lot to consider here.

get rid of them both now (if you can). live to see a therapist later

youd probably be killed immediately either way:ld:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is there a full movie? That was dope
There are movies with a similar premise:
Goodnight, Mommy
Godsend
The Good Son
The Prodigy
——
@JackRoss what are we watching tonight?? I have to get that list to you. I’ll just post it here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:francis: you also couldnt live with having you spine pulled through your eardum while you try to call child services.

For all you know they are both monsters and your lil girls already dead or trapped somewhere else. Did you think about your wife possibly being in danger if you allow yourself to be taken out? A lot to consider here.

get rid of them both now (if you can). live to see a therapist later

youd probably be killed immediately either way:ld:
I’m a woman and a mother; I stand by my decision - I’m not hurting my child. Even if she did turn to the dark side. I would hire a demonologist, a priest and besides that, we as mothers have a bond to our child that forms at birth; and I don’t care how much cloning, I would know my real daughter. Anyway, that would kill my soul if that was the scenario for losing my daughter. I wouldn’t need therapy, I would be dead bc I couldn’t live with the guilt or loss.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk!
VX7XeXR.png

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How would you know which one is really your daughter though?? What if the girl on the bed is really your daughter and the other one is pretending or vise versa.

The way the story goes, the girl on the bed isn't his daughter.
I’m a woman and a mother; I stand by my decision - I’m not hurting my child. Even if she did turn to the dark side. I would hire a demonologist, a priest and besides that, we as mothers have a bond to our child that forms at birth; and I don’t care how much cloning, I would know my real daughter. Anyway, that would kill my soul if that was the scenario for losing my daughter. I wouldn’t need therapy, I would be dead bc I couldn’t live with the guilt or loss.

Kill the girl ON the bed. She isn't your daughter;
Save the girl under the bed.

Edit* I don't know why I quoted two of your posts giving the same answer. :snoop:

90MIND

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC-RDU, DMV-PG, MoCo,
Kill the one under the bed.

At that age, it's unlikely my daughter would be referring to me as "dad" instead of "daddy". The one under the bed called me "dad", so she's probably the imposter.

Also if the monster was the one on top of the bed, why would she want me to know she was the monster by pointing out the real daughter under the bed.

The train of thought is more terrifying, if I was a demon that's how I would want my prey to feel.

You're tucking her in, she's asks you to check for monsters, you do it, you're thinking she's being a normal sweet innocent child so you think nothing of it, you look under the bed and see the same face but she's tried and supposed to be on the bed...

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I can tell...you're the parent who gets everyone killed because you believe the zombie is still your little child. Talkin' bout don't shoot my baby, or trying to hide the bite from the squad. :wtb: