Youtube CØØN apologizes to Tariq Nasheed after he fu¢ked up associating w/ White supremacists

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Ha, how was my post to fakkit ass @Behelit low quality posting? The dumbass started ranting and raving about a bunch of random nonsense -- calling me a c00n and in denial for some judgement or opinion I supposedly expressed in the first post I made since the thread bump. The crazy thing is, I didn't express any opinions or arguments in the post he's actually quoting. It was a purely informative, recapping of events that transpired since June for anybody who was wondering what had happened with the story. You can even go back and look at what I stated at the start of the post if you think i'm lying. I guess stating facts is low quality posting to the group think mods on this site.

Ha, I remember this thread. Here is a in-depth update for anybody who wants to know how everything turned out:

And once I pointed this out to @Behelit retarded ass, the moron started mentioning some point I made months ago in a totally separate post. Yeah, that's how is brain works. He wants to bring up something I said damn near half a year ago by not actually quoting what I said damn near half a year ago. And even worse, the fgt had the nerve to get upset at me for not being able to read his mind and realize that's what was going on. So whoever the bias mod was that labeled my post low quality, fukk you and suck my dikk, if you feel some sort of way about that then ban me, fakkit.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny i randomly clicked on one of his videos and he was an incredible cornball, he had a video about why he doesn't date black women but I didn't feel like watching it.

obviously you didn't watch that video. He says he has dated black women when he moved to south central for a couple of years. he said he dated many european women....and his high school had a lot of Hispanics. I guess he stayed cleared of the Hispanics for some reason, lol. he said it comes down to similar views on things and certain interest.

he's kinda click baity....but that's what he does. I'm not sure what he's trying to do with his content in general. I seen a few videos and it's coming down to everything is okay and the KKK and neo nazi's that are over the top are wrong...And that sjw and too sensitive, anti-identity politics etc. He videos keep coming down to chill out and smoke weed in so many words even though he never says it. Content Screams hippy libertarian-ism as I have seen thus far. His politics seems too far based in social dynamics/interactions/common interest....which can even be seen in "brothas on the block" like dez bryant with his black people can't do right comments.

However when politics ignores wealth and economics....you really can't understand what it is to be black in the usa. Even people like boyce watkins that knows better says "fucck it we can out invest white people and catch up in wealth over sever generations"....which ignores the fact that most people don't invest and is holding black people to a hire standard of responsibility and we have less stability like low home ownership levels, lol.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
obviously you didn't watch that video. He says he has dated black women when he moved to south central for a couple of years. he said he dated many european women....and his high school had a lot of Hispanics. I guess he stayed cleared of the Hispanics for some reason, lol. he said it comes down to similar views on things and certain interest.

hol.

:duck:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

he's kinda click baity....but that's what he does. I'm not sure what he's trying to do with his content in general. I seen a few videos and it's coming down to everything is okay and the KKK and neo nazi's that are over the top are wrong...And that sjw and too sensitive, anti-identity politics etc. He videos keep coming down to chill out and smoke weed in so many words even though he never says it. Content Screams hippy libertarian-ism as I have seen thus far. His politics seems too far based in social dynamics/interactions/common interest....which can even be seen in "brothas on the block" like dez bryant with his black people can't do right comments.

However when politics ignores wealth and economics....you really can't understand what it is to be black in the usa. Even people like boyce watkins that knows better says "fucck it we can out invest white people and catch up in wealth over sever generations"....which ignores the fact that most people don't invest and is holding black people to a hire standard of responsibility and we have less stability like low home ownership levels, lol.
Umm alright..thanks for the rundown doggy. Tell your boy to get a shape up