YouTube Premium subscribers can now get a free Google Stadia bundle (free Chromecast Ultra)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'll sign up just for the new Chromecast
:manny:
Breh I copped the last new Chromecast with Google TV in Walmart a few weeks ago. That joint is :banderas:. I don't even like my Roku Ultra anymore.:wow:
Says its not available in my region. But im in US and i have Youtube Premium. What gives?
I've had my Google Play Music/Youtube Music/Youtube Premium for years... is there a backdoor to get this deal? Should I log into my Youtube account and look around?

:jbhmm:
iv had premium and im in the US why am i not eligible
Went to reddit to see what was going on and basically they ran out for the promotion, but they said their planning on doing this in other countries. Sorry brehs. I'll keep a look out early next week for other countries.

CIrPZQol_o.png

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I just got the three month trial due to having a free year Google One trial and so far this service is wild slept on.

To be able to play AAA on my Chromebook without pulling out the big gaming laptop just feels right:wow:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Fed-Ex just dropped it off...

Currently....on my bookshelf :snoop:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
got my offer the other day

i'll take a free ultra chromecast
Fed-Ex just dropped it off...

Currently....on my bookshelf :snoop:
Got mines yesterday. Hooked everything up and mane.... this is very impressive.:wow:
I was expecting it to lag, be slow, and not work, but just works. No game updates, no day one patches. Just set up the stadia app and chromecast on your phone, connect controller, and you playing before you know it.:ehh: