Yukmouth going in on Master p and too short on regime killers>>>Nas going in on jAy Z

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
when did i say P pumped fear in niccas' hearts out there? that's you talking that chit. i never put any type of thought to it either way. why should i care? lol.

bottom line, people in here acting like P fled cali, when he never left. niccas could've hopped in the car and shot his movie sets up in cali. he filmed a bunch of flicks out there and is still doing such.

why the f*ck would you expect him to be lingering around Oakland? dude was worth 400 mil at one point and hes not even from there. do like kanye and get some common sense. if yukmouth made 10% of what P grossed, he wouldn't be around there much either. and hes from there. hell, somebody just said he got ran out of Oakland anyway.

You have been changin your argument left and right fam. No disrespect, but How about u just say that u dont know what the hell u are talkin about with this subject. U bringing up the comparison between P's money and Yukmouths money. like that has anything to do with this thread

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Reading thru these posts is hilarious. Hella wrong information. Anybody on here who say P wasn't a factor in the Richmond and throughout the Bay on some street sh1t don't really know Wat was going on out there during that time. P was a g and well respected in the bay by everybody. C-Bo was mad at P over some money he didn't get from P and Yuk was mad bout the Ice Cream man sh1t. P was cool and respected by everybody else and P did know PAC don't get it twisted PAC was heavy in the Bay in those days and ran wit alot of Bay n1kkas. I çould go on but don't feel like typing no more.
nikka you'sa nerd...that nikka wasn't no factor in richmond...he couldn't even stop nikkas from getting silk hemmed up when he went to de anza :rudy:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ya..Percy paid C Bo 100 gs to rap and C Bo never showed up to the studio..

"Give me a 100gs to bust a hit/
And I never touched the shyt/" - Cbo

P doesn't want any problems with bolo..he's an OG garden blocc crip..

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
master p never copied 2pac's image or voice. and the 2pac influence or biting of his delivery & concepts was long gone from P's music by that point.....
this is total revisionist, me & many people i knew quit listenin to p because the bitin became too much....
you sound simple.... also, that same chit could be said about yukmouth. I never heard of pac being close with that nicca, but he keep pac's name in his mouth like pac had him in his will. I mean, obviously pac touched his life in some way so I don't see a problem with it. just pointing out how contradictory this chit is......
so i guess you never heard where pac said he not only knew & respected yuk but he was supposed to play a part on pacs one nation album??? not to mention i remember hearin the luniz would be at his sessions a lot wit dru down....

Last edited by a moderator:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Where you from square nikka? :ld:

If you were around here back then, or had some real nikkas in your family from back then, you'd know damn well P was here.. then the nikka WASN'T. I never said nikkas was on his head and he couldn't set foot in cali. I said the nikka wasn't out here like that after a certain point, and when he was out here, the nikka wasn't some bay area mob boss overlord. He was, from all accounts a real nikka from outta town that got down with some real nikkas from the rich.

what part of "I don't care about that" do you not understand?

stop arguing with me about chit that I don't care about.

instead, why don't you argue with the bul that just came in here and crushed yall buildings.

You have been changin your argument left and right fam. No disrespect, but How about u just say that u dont know what the hell u are talkin about with this subject. U bringing up the comparison between P's money and Yukmouths money. like that has anything to do with this thread

changing my argument how? IM CLEARLY NOT TRYING TO ARGUE ABOUT THAT CHIT AT ALL. ITS NOT IN MY JURISDICTION, AND I DONT CARE.

what part of that do you dudes not understand?

all I said, is that these dudes in here talking all that murda-murda chit sound stupid because P never left cali. AND THATS IT. THATS ALL I SAID ON THE MATTER.

and then the bul came in here and said that P still be in Oakland, and yall aint got chit to say to the bul, but yall wanna argue with me about some chit that im not even trying to talk about. whats wrong wit yall dudes?

and that money statement I made wasn't about comparing dollars. but obviously I was talking over niccas' heads.

this is total revisionist, me & many people i knew quit listenin to p because the bitin became too much....

so i guess you never heard where pac said he not only knew & respected yuk but he was supposed to play a part on pacs one nation album??? not to mention i remember hearin the luniz would be at his sessions a lot wit dru down....

Yukmouth featuring The Outlawz - Do Yo Thug Thang (Thugged Out Disc 1 1998) - YouTube

again, this doesn't mean that pac was close with them.

yuk stay slingin pac name around to add validity & some sort of relevance to his disses. like he some sort of pac freedom-fighter or something. I could see that all the way from pluto. aint nobody else saying chit but him. not the outlawz or none of em.