[ YUNG ILL vs HEARTLESS]@stlstreetreport

Who Won?

• Total voters

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Y'all nikkas is on some shyt man. Ill was wild trash here.. Do y'all actually listen to bars or just get gitty when one of the old guards start rapping like they snapping? :scust:
:stopitslime: nikka you the same one who said shotgun suge was spitting and couldn't post 1 bar.

Get off the attention whoring, always taking the unpopular position is getting old and predictable for you.

And shut up.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:stopitslime: nikka you the same one who said shotgun suge was spitting and couldn't post 1 bar.

Get off the attention whoring, always taking the unpopular position is getting old and predictable for you.

And shut up.

You still salty over that Big T shyt? :pachaha: My shyt is old? Word? What about your always dikk riding the mid west like they cant do wrong? FOH
nikka if I feel somebody isnt saying anything dope, i'm gonna speak my mind.. I don't care if my opinion is popular or not. Unlike some of you clown ass nikkas, I dont have a battle judged before I click play.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You still salty over that Big T shyt? :pachaha: My shyt is old? Word? What about your always dikk riding the mid west like they cant do wrong? FOH
nikka if I feel somebody isnt saying anything dope, i'm gonna speak my mind.. I don't care if my opinion is popular or not. Unlike some of you clown ass nikkas, I dont have a battle judged before I click play.
Your opinion has no credibility because you can't stay consistent. And I dikk ride nobody and you know that, that was weak.

At least have have a standard, you just don't like shyt just to play opposition. It's attention whoring the hell is wrong with you? Abandonment issues? Scared to smile they called you ugly? At this point it's looking pitiful tho breh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Your opinion has no credibility because you can't stay consistent. And I dikk ride nobody and you know that, that was weak.

At least have have a standard, you just don't like shyt just to play opposition. It's attention whoring the hell is wrong with you? Abandonment issues? Scared to smile they called you ugly? At this point it's looking pitiful tho breh.

A lot of you dudes come at me with this card when I disagree on an outcome of a battle, or how a battler performed... Whatever. Fact is, I'm one of the few nikkas here that calls a spade a spade. If a nikka is snapping I will be the first to show love... But Ill didn't snap here.. At all. Like somebody else said in the thread, he'd die vs better competition.

You nikkas are just in love with the names in back of the jersey instead of loving the game. I don't care who you are..Danny Myers all the way down to Goodz, if you spit some bullsh*t, I'm gonna say something negative. I don't give a fukk what the popular opinion is. I don't post for daps and reps, nikka.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
I have a feeling that, while Ill seemed comfortable in this battle, he might not do that well in a regular length battle in a room. He'd do well to seriously cherry pick his opponents and keep to 2 minute rounds. I don't think he'd handle a heavily charismatic type opponent who paces and uses the crowd comfortably.

Maybe matchups like Brizz, Top (though he'd have a good angle), JJDD, maybe Big T..

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was very entertained despite the fact both of these guys are past their best.
Agreed, gave it 2-1 Heartless. Dope 1st from Ill but got progressively worse, Heartless had god content in 2 and 3 despite the shortness/minor choke

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i think Heartless got that 2-1
nygga need to stop being so lazy
he could be a beast if he got his shyt together