Yung Miami Accused in Court Documents of Being a Sex Worker For Diddy & Transporting ‘Pink Cocaine’ for Him ||| XXLMAG

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
you know how much of a fiend you need to be to be in Virginia, realize you dont have the bag you wanted, and to fly someone privately from Miami just for some drugs :wow:

With the pink coke/ketamine/x/etc combo on the way

yk he was hyped as fukk hearing that plane just touched down :wtf: :why::ahh::banderas::whew::ohlawd::whoo::jbhmm::wtf::damn:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
That diddy movie going be piff

140221-teeman-abdi-tease_jevxx5

My no shyt taking Somali pirate Breh here is perfect for the sociopathic role of Diddy..

let me be his new agent and start lobbying now :banderas:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
:francis: just keeps getting worse

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

brehs … what’s her connection to Jimmy Henchman. Wasn’t :takedat: ’s father a drug kingpin of sorts?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Daphne Joy probably got goat throat

Why you think 50 hot? “That’s ’posed to be MY throat goat”:mjcry:

Now it make sense why Puff ALWAYS had the shades on, even inside…buddy was coked and E’d up all the time smh…boy sent his mule on the PJ to make sure he was getting his…

Your bags don’t get checked when you flyin private?:ohhh:

That’s how these nikkas be moving loads! They bout to eff the game up for everybody smh

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Why you think 50 hot? “That’s ’posed to be MY throat goat”:mjcry:

Now it make sense why Puff ALWAYS had the shades on, even inside…buddy was coked and E’d up all the time smh…boy sent his mule on the PJ to make sure he was getting his…

Your bags don’t get checked when you flyin private?:ohhh:

That’s how these nikkas be moving loads! They bout to eff the game up for everybody smh

Private in country is rarely checked..... International they check private at a higher rate but still significantly less than commercial.