Yvette Carnell: Amanda Seales Get Everything Wrong About American Blacks

Remo

Pro
Daps
Gonna piggy back this thread. found this analysis on youtube related to this.

its 5 video but worth watching imo:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I literally just watched Part 3 and 4 - it is excellent!

I started watching Part #5 but - I don't think DOS need to go to their Universities.

We also need to make sure all HBCU have DOS admin/leaders -- and DOS are who gets scholarships only.

We need to make sure that the Media makes sure they have a DOS Black person in every seat. And if they are not DOS - they need to label themselves as what they are -- and that they are not -- and can not speak for DOS.

Affirmative Action needs to be reformed to go back to it's original purpose -- not a form of Reparations -- but specifically for AADOS only. If they can't do that -- we need another program similar but only for DOS -- and all schools have to uphold/follow. Two parents DOS.

We need a hate speech law -- so we can shut down sites that make money off of Black Americans - but not Black Americans DOS -- they need to talk about they ish.

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
affirmative action was originally intended for black men and only black men... before feminist, with the aid of black feminist, shifted its purpose.... we saw the same thing with Obama's 'my brother's keeper' program....

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
affirmative action was originally intended for black men and only black men... before feminist, with the aid of black feminist, shifted its purpose.... we saw the same thing with Obama's 'my brother's keeper' program....

For Black men and Black women:

The obvious rationale behind affirmative-action programs was reparation for past societal discrimination and the legacy of slavery. In essence, affirmative action is a type of redistribution policy. In the case of black people in America, it can be viewed as a tool to rectify the egregious wrongs that were perpetuated in the past, including generations of slavery, discrimination, degradation, and limited opportunity.