Yvette Carnell: Donald Trump Is Right. Black People ARE Poor. Stop Lying to Yourselves.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Unfortunately for Trump the majority of the black people who vote alot arent poor.
Its about getting elected not pissing the more important demographic. Those broke food stamp crack babies yall are refering to aint about to be heading to the polls un heavy numbers.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I'd say that the problem with trump's speech to black people wasn't so much that he was spewing erroneous stats but rather the way he phrased it as "y'all situation is so fukked up that you should be happy with whatever that might be (if anything)"

Imagine trying to pick up a girl and telling her "you're fat, u ugly, u dumb. U might as well date me what the hell do u have to lose"

A better approach would have been to acknowledge the problem and then state his plans for improvement and what he has to offer. Not this whole let me throw u these crumbs since u starving anyways

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump kept it 100, but the problem is, either party cares about blacks...but we really dont have anything too lose.....our ppl have reached bottom morally....like worldstarr hiphop for example...in some cultures u can get killed for creating a site like that

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Its downright insulting for a presidential candidate to say what do you have to lose voting for them to a specific ethnic group. Nothing in that inspires belief that anything will get better. It's like he didn't even attempt to pander like the votes aren't even worth it.

The more he speaks now,the more I think he got paid to throw the election.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Trump is a troll but i'm :snoop: at the people in my timeline who are pretending what he said isn't true or insulting.
it's insulting to me that instead of confronting that reality head on muhfukkers are killing the messenger and trying to avoid the elephant in the room....DEMOCRATS AIN'T DOING shyt FOR US EITHER
republicans aren't the answer and you can say that. but acting like Trump just pulled those statements out his ass is intellectually dishonest