Yvette Carnell & Jesse Lee Peterson are astroturfed by the same white supremacist sugar daddy

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Right there. That's your job, you don't know shyt else you're talking about.

We still got a stack of brochures collecting dust, get out there and canvass grunt :ufdup:
Bingo. Like clockwork, I told y'all this is all it's about with him. They aren't that deep! That's the page that REALLY got him hot and on a one-man autistic dummy mission to internet troll this obviously pro-black organization daily. :russ:

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I'm aware she was on the board, not a big deal to me. I'm not an immigrant and for immigration reform due to the negative effects it's had on the ADOS community. And in 2024 this is the popular idea. Being first and going outside the box is pretty easy to make fun of when you aren't in a world where that's a norm. :yeshrug:

Translation: I am so lacking in intellectual empathy for others that I feel perfectly comfortable with white supremacists manipulating black people and framing black politics for their own end goals as long as you pander to me personally.

John Tanton can shove his white power bullshyt up his ass and so can Yvette and her brainless wannabe cac minions.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Translation: I am so lacking in intellectual empathy for others that I feel perfectly comfortable with white supremacists manipulating black people and framing black politics for their own end goals as long as you pander to me personally.

John Tanton can shove his white power bullshyt up his ass and so can Yvette and her brainless wannabe cac minions.
It ain't even about empathy, dude is just a grunt who hasn't been trained beyond canvassing/door knocking and directing people to the website.

Wow, this is great! So what about ABC?

Check out our website :smile:

I see, and what and what about XYZ?

:unsure:... Sorry, Idk where my mind went just now!!
*taps brochure* That's the website. You can find it here and alsoooo *flips pages, taps again* Here :smile:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Notice how they never actually talk about agenda items. It's always childish insults and trolling, oh and searching twitter for fringe lunatics and concern trolling whole ethnic groups hiding behind "it's just the hashtags" based on the fringe lunatics they find on twitter :wow:. They don't show up to meetings, talk to people in person or do anything in real life really. Like you can't even count on them to come on thecoli and bring intelligent or hell even just the bare minimum good faith to the discussion. Just trolling and self-congratulation :yeshrug:

But let's be real

This why he really mad. It's plenty of things on the agenda list for you, just not that page. And it kills you on the inside to see other ethnic groups of blacks get paid that aren't you.

REPARATIONS​

President Biden must direct Congress to propose and deliver to his desk a federally led and administered Reparations package that identifies a definite start date with no fixed ending date. President Biden must commit to seeing the Act faithfully executed. At minimum, the Reparations package should prioritize cash payments totaling $20 trillion to American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS). Together with targeted policies and protections, the redistributive measures will be ongoing and must remain in effect until—at the very least—the wealth gap between white Americans and ADOS is closed.

ETHNIC DESIGNATION & PROTECTION​

Taking into account the absence of reparations for chattel slavery, and the presence of the accrued cost of its brutal, 400-year legacy, the descendants of chattel slavery in the U.S. have been made to inherit a singular disadvantage in national life. The Biden-Harris administration, by executive fiat, must designate descendants of chattel slavery in the United States as a protected category. The ethnic designation should accord with the criteria set forth at adosfoundation.org and the pathway to repair be guided by President Biden’s Executive Order on Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government. Additionally, any future studies or data collection by the U.S. government must disaggregate ADOS from the rest of the American population so that the specific needs of ADOS communities can be accurately quantified and addressed by targeted policies and investments.

President Biden must call on Congress to create an Office of ADOS Affairs that will specifically advocate for the needs of ADOS people. The President must also charge the Office with creating a genealogy registry that will provide resources for ADOS people who wish to trace their ancestry to establish eligibility for slavery Reparations. The Office must also be charged with the collection of information and studies regarding stolen wealth by way of the destruction of Black businesses, stolen intellectual property, predatory lending, and the redlining of housing and insurance policies. Should Congress fail to act, President Biden must create the Office by executive order.

That's John Tanton influenced white supremacy! :damn:

It's divisive they hate black immigrants and first gens! :damn:

That's xenophobic, how dare you leave black immigrants and first gens out of your justice claim! :damn:

Pan Africanism! What you mean office of ADOS Affairs! That should be an office of Pan Africanist affairs! :damn:

How dare y'all try to get yourselves alone designated as a protected group without us! We all black! :damn:

Idiots :russ:

Jesus Christ imagine being this much of a gullible useful idiot for white cacs.

It's a FRONT idiot. Literally every person who follows this hashtag has abandoned all this pseudo-economic science shyt and focus solely on adapting right wing adjacent politics against diversity in this country, bashing liberal coalitions, "Trump aint so bad," and aimlessly protesting Democrats. Just as John Tanton intended.

Since this shyt started affirmative action is gone, loans for black businesses are gone, and while you were busy ranting and raving at immigrants who have no interest in being political as some great "threat to ADOS" and the "ADOS agenda" you didn't notice the children of white Euro trash immigrants like Ron DeSantis banning black studies and literature in schools. And instead of putting any "demands" on that party or getting buck with those immigrants "disrespecting" ADOS yall are sitting on your asses like cowards, ounching down on whoever you can, bemoaning Jamaican mall court restaurants, and giving a pass to white supremacist organizations influencing your shyt while pointing fingers at others as agents.

Got a whole mouthful to say about "white liberals" and "DNC agents" influencing black politics, but shrugging your shoulders at your "leader" sitting on the board of a white supremacist front group. Amazing.

ADOS accomplished NOTHING, but influencing black people to be even LESS politically involved and LESS active against white racism while distracting us with right wing propaganda. Just like it was intended to do. Easily the single most failed, useless, and cowardly "black organization" in history.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It ain't even about empathy, dude is just a grunt who hasn't been trained beyond canvassing/door knocking and directing people to the website.

Wow, this is great! So what about ABC?

Check out our website :smile:

I see, and what and what about XYZ?

:unsure:... Sorry, Idk where my mind went just now!!
*taps brochure* That's the website. You can find it here and alsoooo *flips pages, taps again* Here :smile:
I'ma just quote myself

Notice how they never actually talk about agenda items. It's always childish insults and trolling, oh and searching twitter for fringe lunatics and concern trolling whole ethnic groups hiding behind "it's just the hashtags" based on the fringe lunatics they find on twitter :wow:

His post after this one will follow the same framework. You ask them about this page

And it's crickets.

But this page tho. Boooooooooy their troll eyes light right up! Because that burns them up! They can't help themselves. Watch the bird call.

How dare you cite sources? NYT? That's the white man's media!:damn:

The actual website with the actual agenda items they're trying to work towards? That's just trained canvasing! If it ain't conspiracy troll theories and unproven conjecture I'm not trying to hear it! :ufdup:

These people are so dumb. :wow:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I'ma just quote myself

Notice how they never actually talk about agenda items. It's always childish insults and trolling, oh and searching twitter for fringe lunatics and concern trolling whole ethnic groups hiding behind "it's just the hashtags" based on the fringe lunatics they find on twitter :wow:

His post after this one will follow the same framework. You ask them about this page

:whoo: oh shyt breh finally got on his job
bartninja.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
His post after this one will follow the same framework

That bird call works wonders:obama:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Let it go.

Black folks in Chicago are mad as hell & protesting immigrants flooding in their cities.

The very Black mayor of New York is now mad at how immigrants are taking over his city.

All you "we are the world" ass nikkaz have lost the battle.

Mass immigration don't benefit us, especially as Black people.

Plenty of Black leaders historically have said it from Ralph Abernathy to Coretta Scott King

Plenty of studies have shown it.

It's over.

This is bigger than ADOS or any one group at this point. :yeshrug: