Yvette Carnell - Kamala Harris Should Announce Presidential Bid at Border, Not MLK Holiday Week

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thanks for the Cliffs

She is not African American, but most of the rest of the talking points are off...........she is American, she's as biologically Black as a good segment of other Black people living here.
Her and Obama hijacking/co opting MLK imagery is political trickery / smoke and mirrors, TRUE.

She might have been at Howard U. at the same time as Yvette Carnell, and I think YC ran out of excuses about why KH went on to have her career and YC's career in the political world didn't pan out.

Last edited:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Thanks for the Cliffs

She is not African American, but most of the rest of the talking points are off...........she is American, she's as biologically Black as a good segment of other Black people living here.
Her and Obama hijacking/co opting MLK imagery is political trickery / smoke and mirrors, TRUE.

She might have been at Howard U. at the same time as Yvette Carnell, and I think YC ran out of excuses about why KH went on to have her career and YC's career in the political world didn't pan out.
Bc Kamala sucked off everyone who pulled they dikk out

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Oh no, Kamala is black. You can look at her and not even have to question or wonder what she is. Even if she likes it or not. Somebody should remind her that she would have been a slave if this was 1819 instead of 2019.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Bc Kamala sucked off everyone who pulled they dikk out

Well shyt id knock Kamala off if she showed up naked in my bedroom, she isnt bad on the eyes at all. Im not mad at her for being a hoe. I'm mad at her for being a black woman who treated other black people like shyt when in a position of power but now wants to be sista girl when he needs a vote.