Z list rapper YKosiris cries on ig live saying “ what’s the point of living “ after not having a relationship with Drake…..and also dababy.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
So I checked out his YouTube and the music is trash but he has a ton of followers, so he has some fan base

I think he probably living beyond his means and trying to keep up with that image and it’s costing him..

Plus if he has kid(s) then there goes the money and the reason he yelling for drake and dababy to get back in contact with him, so he can get that co-signed

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

damn lil breh look like he had a full breakdown

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Imagine hopping on ig and see your son saying some shyt like this, I’ll go kill him myself.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

So a cry for help from a black man is funny to you
If you saw your son confessing to wanting to die on ig
That’s more offensive to your sensibilities as a man than getting your funky ass up to call him/fly out to wherever he is to save your seed
This forum and the accumulation of nikkas should NEVER EVER EVER HAVE CHILDREN
But y’all problack and kufi up until a black man shows vulnerability
Had more empathy for a yuck mouth Latin bytch than a black man that looks like you
Dweeb ass nikkas that pollute this forum

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Never heard one song from this dude. Only thing I know is videos of Drake treating dude like a monkey on an organ grinder begging for loose change. Industry whored this man out and had him smear his family name by looking like a junkie beggar willing to do anything for a lil cash. I feel for this lil nikka. This industry and these people don’t care about you and will shyt on you until you die. Dude need to disconnect and go to some third world country with bad internet service. Find you some simple chick that’ll cook and wash your clothes.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The whole industry been treating this dude like a punchline since he got here

In fact...I don't even know any of his songs

I only know of him for Drake and Lil Baby clowning him

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Yet another embarrassing Jacksonville representative
I remember when he was a little boy, we went to the same barbershop. SMH he's not really talented and unfortunately Hollywood chewed and spit him out. He really needs to swallow his pride and find a trade because there is nothing but trouble and depression in Jacksonville for him.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember when he was a little boy, we went to the same barbershop. SMH he's not really talented and unfortunately Hollywood chewed and spit him out. He really needs to swallow his pride and find a trade because there is nothing but trouble and depression in Jacksonville for him.
He got back to Duval its a wrap for him. Might see him off Arlington Expressway by the old regency cracked out.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Pride is terrible thing. It won’t let him “go back” or whatever that means. No one teaches these kids that failure is apart of the process to life. Experience, failure and maturity are the keys to this shyt. But what’s that stupid ass DJ Khaled song?

All I do is win win win no matter what!!!

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Pride is terrible thing. It won’t let him “go back” or whatever that means. No one teaches these kids that failure is apart of the process to life. Experience, failure and maturity are the keys to this shyt. But what’s that stupid ass DJ Khaled song?

All I do is win win win no matter what!!!

Even Lloyd failed, “went back”, and became successful again.