Zab Judah has gone broke brehs.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lmao you still have to pay trainers etc, prize fighters have expenses ,plus zab hasn't made money from a fight in a while

its easy to talk until you are in the situation, young fighters need to save money while they are young and just buy bonds with all the money they get from their first few purses, but its easy to say than do because of life problems
Didn' Buster Douglas like keep his Tyson win money and kept going forward..lol. Dudes out here thinking they got a Jay Z level safety net. Lol.

Daps
Why don't some of these boxers become oh idk Boxing Trainers? Or even Personal Trainers?

In sports, generally you'll find that the worst coaches are some of the best to ever do it.

Problem is these great fighters know how to collect a lot of information while fighting and at an abnormally fast rate, they also see fights completely different and so I think its harder for boxers to become trainers because going off of what I just said, how do you 'teach' that to a young fighter?

It has been done though, Robert Garcia and Roach are examples

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
In sports, generally you'll find that the worst coaches are some of the best to ever do it.

Problem is these great fighters know how to collect a lot of information while fighting and at an abnormally fast rate, they also see fights completely different and so I think its harder for boxers to become trainers because going off of what I just said, how do you 'teach' that to a young fighter?

:yeshrug:

Personal trainer then? Just having the name ZaB Judah, he should be able to earn himself a couple hundo racks a year.....IMO

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
So that random guy on the IG comments must of been someone close to him. :ohhh: fuk

brick james

John piffington
Daps

Yeah, but people really want to be trained by pro fighters. I'm guaranteeing you that people in NYC, would pay 250$ an hour to have Zab Judah pretend to teach them to box, if not more than that. This random trainer I train with in SF, his claim to fame is fighting Sugar Ray Leanord, and I kid you not nikkas come in off the strength off that and he just watches them do terrible bag work and charges them 100$.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
"Former boxing champ Zab Judah jailed for being a deadbeat dad"

Brownsville-bred fighter Zab Judah was sent to a neutral corner by a Queens County Family Court judge who pulled no punches in sentencing the 39-year-old pugilist to three months in jail.

The fukk kinda news article is this where they can just type shyt like this :mjlol:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You gotta be educated in another way huh. Like its easy to be in the game but to be outside of it is different. How do you gain this kinda out sight

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah, but people really want to be trained by pro fighters. I'm guaranteeing you that people in NYC, would pay 250$ an hour to have Zab Judah pretend to teach them to box, if not more than that. This random trainer I train with in SF, his claim to fame is fighting Sugar Ray Leanord, and I kid you not nikkas come in off the strength off that and he just watches them do terrible bag work and charges them 100$.
yea...a former pro wouldnt have to train real fighters...they could train white collar folks with too much money.

Gives them something to talk about...and you can charge them $5K a month to workout with you.