Zab Judah vs Broner

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You keep talking about Zab to try to make Broner look better.:pachaha:

You don't need the media to tell you, but you say he is top 6 because the ring says he is. The ring is a joke.

They're saying he's Top 6.....I'm saying he's #3 in the world P4P behind Floyd and Manny.

I've been in the boxing forum spreading the word on how great Broner is before he was ranked Top 6.

He's extremely talented as a boxer, puncher, has a chin, and aint a mental midget like Zab.

And I'm bringing up Zab, because that's what this thread is about:manny:

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're saying he's Top 6.....I'm saying he's #3 in the world P4P behind Floyd and Manny.

I've been in the boxing forum spreading the word on how great Broner is before he was ranked Top 6.

He's extremely talented as a boxer, puncher, has a chin, and aint a mental midget like Zab.

And I'm bringing up Zab, because that's what this thread is about:manny:

Would Broner beat Zab even a prime Zab? Yeah, he would beat Zab.

Does Broner deserve to be ranked in the top 3? No. How can you put him ahead of Ward and JMM after their last victories? JMM arguably beat the #1-2 p4p fighter in the world and Ward beat Froch, Dawson, and Abraham.

How do you even have Manny ahead of Ward? :comeon: Manny lost twice to JMM in their last two fights.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Would Broner beat Zab even a prime Zab? Yeah, he would beat Zab.

Does Broner deserve to be ranked in the top 3? No. How can you put him ahead of Ward and JMM after their last victories? JMM arguably beat the #1-2 p4p fighter in the world and Ward beat Froch, Dawson, and Abraham.

How do you even have Manny ahead of Ward? :comeon: Manny lost twice to JMM in their last two fights.

I like Andre Ward breh, but talking about who's the best means we gotta be a little hypothetical here since they are 5 weight classes apart.

I believe that if Andre Ward and Adrien Broner were the same size....Broner would win.

Ward is similar to Hopkins in the fact the he just wins, but doesnt really "wow" you with his fighting talent(except that victory over Chad Dawson:ohlawd: )

Ward doesnt do anything that makes you go :damn: but he doesnt have many flaws/weaknesses either.

Broner's chin is better than Wards and Broner's also a better boxer while Ward is more of a rugged/dirty fighter when you compare their 2 styles.

A far fetched, way out there comparison would be an Andre Ward vs Adrien Broner fight ending up with Ward as the heavy favorite, but Broner beating Ward just like SRL beat Hagler:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It shows he is a bytch.

How are you going to talk shyt about another fighter online and when he confronts you out in public you act like a bytch, back down, and run away.

How did he back down? By saying send a contract? Ok.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about the poorman Floyd, but I'm looking forward to the Judah-Garcia fight. It's now or never for Zab, and what better place for the fight to happen, but in Brooklyn. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtb:

How? By avoiding eye contact, he looked scared, and then ran away. He's soft.

Weird. He's a professional boxer. He said, send the contract and I'll sign it. You thought he was supposed to fight him right then or something? Get up in his face and act out some WWE crap so you'd have something to get excited about? I don't know. Anyway, I'm really not a fan of Broner. Dude is a little too funny style. But this 30-sec clip proves nothing except whatever you wanna imagine.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know about the poorman Floyd, but I'm looking forward to the Judah-Garcia fight. It's now or never for Zab, and what better place for the fight to happen, but in Brooklyn. :salute:
He's going to get humiliated in BK breh...

Danny isn't anything special but he is going to knock that fool Zab the fukk out...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I wouldnt be upset at a Broner versus Judah fight. Because maybe Broner can look at Zab and will learn what NOT to do in order for him to end up like Zab. Judah was Broner at one point and time. With the trash talk, the flashy kos and then u see how Zab ended. He just could never stay focused and committed to reach his full potential.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

It's been now or never for Zab. He's gonna fukk up and lose this fight just like he's lost every single big fight in his career