Zach de la Rocha Doesn't Get Enough Flowers

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Breh is the only rapper that fronted a rock band and wasn't trash/cringe af :scust:

Watched the Woodstock 99 doc earlier and was reminded of how much I hate the sound of Fred durst's voice

Nu metal is a genre I think nearly everyone can be happy died off :scust:

But rage has always been one of my favorite bands

And Zach's underrated as a rapper. He's wrote some of my favorite verses, and I've always wanted him to drop a solo album

Breh was the perfect blend of punk and rap. And he was actually saying something I could feel instead of some misogynistic, racist white male bullshyt

Radical leftism in musical form >>>>>> :blessed:

This shyt was genius :wow:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Just To emphasize what you said, their music has held up really well to time.

I was listening to renegades of funk as a full tax paying property owning adult, as opposed to a young teen who was vacuuming doing chores, it is one of the few tracks from my musical choices then that wasn't silly, in any of its messages.

Great thread.

Tom morally recently fried someone up because a MAGA-adjacent politician was like Why Is Rage Suddenly So Political?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
One of my favorite EPs is his super group - One Day as a Lion which consisted of Zach De La Rocha and The Mars Volta.

I wish him and Jose Rodriguez Lopez did more work together. 😍

I am a music connoisseur though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Just To emphasize what you said, their music has held up really well to time.

I was listening to renegades of funk as a full tax paying property owning adult, as opposed to a young teen who was vacuuming doing chores, it is one of the few tracks from my musical choices then that wasn't silly, in any of its messages.

Great thread.

Tom morally recently fried someone up because a MAGA-adjacent politician was like Why Is Rage Suddenly So Political?
I remember that... band broke up cause one of the cac members of Audioslave was very MAGA heavy.

Zach is doing work with Run the Jewels now.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Breh is the only rapper that fronted a rock band and wasn't trash/cringe af :scust:

Watched the Woodstock 99 doc earlier and was reminded of how much I hate the sound of Fred durst's voice

Nu metal is a genre I think nearly everyone can be happy died off :scust:

But rage has always been one of my favorite bands

And Zach's underrated as a rapper. He's wrote some of my favorite verses, and I've always wanted him to drop a solo album

Breh was the perfect blend of punk and rap. And he was actually saying something I could feel instead of some misogynistic, racist white male bullshyt

Radical leftism in musical form >>>>>> :blessed:

This shyt was genius :wow:

You’re right Zach is the truth but

Why are rap rockers so cringey

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I am a bleeding heart anarchist at my core but I'm also an adult in the real world so I can say that Zach:
  • Exposed a lot of ppl, me included to the idea of something other than capitalism
  • and he did what we would've done, made millions and live nice
but he's a Mexican that said nikka like it was going out of style and the music's still good but some of it can come off as corny in this day and age