Zack Snyder's Oscar Fan Wins Reportedly Rigged By Bots

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
While it wouldn't shock me that some Snyder fans used bots to flood the votes it also wouldn't shock me if the wins for Snyder's movies are legit just because his fans are nuts and get really amped up about forming like Voltron to show their love for Snyder and all his works.
They knew about this fan favorite category months ago which would've given them time to create a shyt load of Twitter alt accounts to bypass the banning of accounts less than a day old.
So you have all of the real Snyder fans voting the max 20 times plus all of their alts also voting the max 20 times and it is quite possible they gamed the Oscars system to give their hero the wins.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
While it wouldn't shock me that some Snyder fans used bots to flood the votes it also wouldn't shock me if the wins for Snyder's movies are legit just because his fans are nuts and get really amped up about forming like Voltron to show their love for Snyder and all his works.
They knew about this fan favorite category months ago which would've given them time to create a shyt load of Twitter alt accounts to bypass the banning of accounts less than a day old.
So you have all of the real Snyder fans voting the max 20 times plus all of their alts also voting the max 20 times and it is quite possible they gamed the Oscars system to give their hero the wins.
Yeah, it's more the Academy not having a more thought out plan for this category messing with the integrity of it. Fans are gonna take whatever advantage you give them.