ZaZa Ain't Sh*t!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I just love that Zaza is so relevant in 2017, couldn't imagine this back in the day
It used to be Bogut, now he's out and irrelevant again.

Which tells you its a rotating door that transforms players to fill that designated role rather than vice versa. This clues you in on where the "dirty a$$hole" element originates. That's part of the role that Kerr and co. have created, just as they created the rest of them. Engineered to fit the system perfectly in today's NBA. You could plug Pau Gasol into that position next year and suddenly Pau will be sliding under shooter's feet and punching testicles while pretending to look around confused.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
this scumbag tried to trip UD a while back

he thought was gonna be helped up...UD looked at his hand like:childplease:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovinā€¦
It used to be Bogut, now he's out and irrelevant again.

Which tells you its a rotating door that transforms players to fill that designated role rather than vice versa. This clues you in on where the "dirty a$$hole" element originates. That's part of the role that Kerr and co. have created, just as they created the rest of them. Engineered to fit the system perfectly in today's NBA. You could plug Pau Gasol into that position next year and suddenly Pau will be sliding under shooter's feet and punching testicles while pretending to look around confused.

Had Bogut never gotten injured he would've been doing this on the Cleveland side. Would've made for more fukkery. :ahh:

Zaza is definitely a piece of shyt, but I'm glad they keeping everybody in the series. Game 4 was some of the most entertaining shyt I ever seen in a Finals. I mean fukk it, Wrestling fell off so the NBA minus well take the lead in this sports entertainment shyt. :pachaha:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zaza4.0.jpg

They mad.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Had Bogut never gotten injured he would've been doing this on the Cleveland side. Would've made for more fukkery. :ahh:

Zaza is definitely a piece of shyt, but I'm glad they keeping everybody in the series. Game 4 was some of the most entertaining shyt I ever seen in a Finals. I mean fukk it, Wrestling fell off so the NBA minus well take the lead in this sports entertainment shyt. :pachaha:
IgnorantIndolentEquine-size_restricted.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stepping on someone's foot is supposed to be a serious foul in basketball...? Soft ass sport.

Zaza is from Georgia, they play rugby there, he is just used to playing non-faggit sports. :yeshrug:
Then he should be playing rugby instead of basketball right?

You CAN'T be this fukking stupid.