Zeitgeist = The Best Documentary Ever Made...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Check this shyt out and discuss:

I'm probably late but this sums up damn near every thread made in Higher Learning...

Last edited by a moderator:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
359x1mq.png

footnotes at least bruh its 2 hours long......

nah breh no footnotes... watch the shyt.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
:comeon:

Every single point of this movie has been thoroughly debunked many, many, many times.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
I personally think Jesus did infact exist but he wasnt doing a bunch of David Blaine shyt and if he was he was a charlaton that fooled people and still fool people to this day. Either Jesus was like a MLK or Gandhi type of prophet promoting peace or a con artist. I'm still not worshipping some Jew though.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
fendi_mane said:
No they haven't

:aicmon:

http://www.doubtcast.org/podcast/rd63_zeitgeist_debunked.mp3

This is a pair of skeptics critiquing the movie. They start speaking specifically about it 5 minutes in. They also bring in Tim Callahan, Religion Editor of Skeptic Magazine. This is Tim Callahan's critique of the movie from his blog....

Debunking Christianity: Tim Callahan’s Critique of the Movie Zeitgeist — The Greatest Story Ever Told

Please read through the entire article.

I'm not even gonna get into the 9/11 Conspiracy and the NWO portions since they're just silly at this point.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukk religion love god and u good breh breh
What god? The Whatever you want to believe is god, god? What is this gods attributes, that I should love him? Did he create me? where do I read the texts of how I came about? Is it in Bible? Is it in the Quaran?

If so It's the Christian or Muslim GOD which are both religions.

If it's the what ever you wanna believe god is god that justifies my deviant behavior, well then ,friend I don't wanna love it, cause this sounds more like Satan and elevating yourself to god status and that has terrible terrible reprocussions

Anyways like someone else has stated zeitgeist has been debunked by unbelievers and believers alike. If you do some simple research dude in the documentary says that Horus is the " sun god" which is wrong cause Ra is the "sun god" plus the guy gives no references or books to where you can validate or not validate the " Facts" he is giving:manny: