Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No man:snoop:

All I'm saying is if he join the opps(who he has in his short list of teams he will sign to) then i hope Micah and D Law lay him out every time he comes in the game.
Knowing MAGA Micah he would be rooting for big bro lane johnson and Zeke to bring home the Lombardi for the NFC EAST

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t been able to rep y’all cause I don’t have 25 people to spread rep to cause I mainly be in this thread but these back to back negs above :ahh::blessed:

My man is Smoking that strong Philly Blunt tonight. :wow:

After 'Smoking That Joe Burrow' Pack', Patrick Mahomes Sr. Is Back With a  Super Bowl Sized Cigar for Son's 2nd Super Bowl Ring - EssentiallySports

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I mean obviously Philly has zero interest in signing guys from a loser culture, but it makes sense why guys from a loser culture would have interest in joining a properly run team

Like if you're running a successful business, you're not gonna wanna sign a drunk that just got let go from an Amazon warehouse, but you could see why the drunk from there would like to have a job at the well respected institution down the street

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
At this point Zeke is just trying to ring chase since he already got paid. Watch dude win a ring somewhere else and retire and starts doing media for the Cowboys organization like the rest of them :snoop:
He should go to the Chiefs and back up Pacheco

Daps
I don't blame RDP for taking the money. White fans hate him because he's not white. Black fans hate him because of his comments on non-football shyt. Mexicans hate him.....because he's not white.

Dude gotta win a ring and that's probably not enough unless he throws for 4500 yards, 35 TDs and wins SB MVP....even then it's gonna be "yeah but can he do it again."

He's definitely earned his share of criticism.....but.....he gets soooo much shyt. Zeke drank and partied, shortening his own longevity but dude gets so much love. This is why RDP held out for that bag.