Zeke Thomas, Isiah Thomas Son Was Raped By Grindr Date

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I swear I didn’t want to laugh at any of the posts in this thread, on my life I tried so hard but some of the posts in here have me dying. You nikkas are some savages, worse than the rapist in the article. :russ:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:merchant: Dude that works on my team is gay and was talking about the fukkery on Grindr. He even outted some co-workers that are straight and some cases married and said they are into some depraved ass shyt. I look at them dudes totally different now :hubie:

You probably shouldn't believe everything that has says :francis:

Fakkits are known for implicating innocent people in their fakkitry :scust:

Think about it, what's to prevent some crazed fakkit from telling people that he busted your cheeks? Everybody would believe him and you would have no way of defending yourself.

Demonic :scust:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
You good fam. You just have to go in the settings and disable sexual assault in your user preferences.
Man... this post had me screaming. Nearly woke up my girl reading this.

MauryLaughing.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's the risk you take when you hook up online. Gay men just seem to be more risk averse and don't think of the consequences of their actions hence their high HIV rates.

A few years ago, someone in my building got robbed in his apartment by a guy he met online and invited to his place. It isn't a game out there.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
A year ago in February, Josh “Zeke” Thomas, the 28-year-old musician son of NBA legend Isiah Thomas, was raped, in his own apartment, by a man he met on Grindr. The experience came as close as any in his in many ways pretty charmed life to destroying him. “No one ever talks about this,” he says. “Especially men — gay men. It’s like, is it real, did it happen, is it believable?” He takes a deep breath.

“We had chatted on Grindr, and I had invited him to come by my studio since he was a singer,” he says. “Nothing against Grindr. I’ve met great people on Grindr, I’ve had sex with great people on Grindr. I can’t blame an app. But you don’t know shyt about people you meet on it.” In any case, they’d not hooked up right away. “He seemed like a great guy. We hung out at the recording studio. And then a couple of days later he said, let’s go to Boys Town,” the gayborhood in Chicago, “for a drink.”

“All I remember is … getting in the cab. I know that I got drugged. I knew probably the moment that it happened because something didn’t taste right. But I didn’t think about it. I just didn’t think about it.” The next thing he knew it was the next morning. “It was literally like with Bill Cosby. When those women were like: ‘I woke up and he was fixing me breakfast or whatever.’” He pauses for a while, and then continues, quietly. “I woke up and he was handing me a glass of water and saying, ‘That was great let’s hang out again.’” He noticed that his dog was shut outside on his balcony, barking. And the guy leaves.

“My ass was destroyed. Destroyed. I’m bleeding,” Thomas recalls. “And I’m just like — terrified. I can’t move. I didn’t move from my apartment for two days. I didn’t move. I didn’t talk to anybody. I froze.” When he went to find the guy on Grindr, he either had blocked him or removed himself from the app.

......play stupid games....

:francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Probably was

ej-twisted.jpg

The feud continues on to the next generation

Real talk I bet that big ass nikka can take a lot of those little fags if he wanted

:dame: