Zion had the craziest block I ever seen

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Is the draft lottery after players can declare? If I were him, If anybody but Chicago, NYC or ATL got the first pick, I'd Andrew Luck their ass and go back to Duke for a year.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
go back to Duke for a year.
tenor.gif

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Or he could go to a team like Cleveland and spend the first 7 years of his career playing with bums and carrying them because the owner knows he's the attraction and will sell tickets if they win or not anyway? They have a championship already so you know that sense of urgency is gonna be wayyy lower than when Lebron was there.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or he could go to a team like Cleveland and spend the first 7 years of his career playing with bums and carrying them because the owner knows he's the attraction and will sell tickets if they win or not anyway? They have a championship already so you know that sense of urgency is gonna be wayyy lower than when Lebron was there.
So what does he do of those three teams don't get the first pick next year?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So what does he do of those three teams don't get the first pick next year?
The way it's looking now, next year he can go to Memphis or whatever. At least they are known to try without being pressured. matter of fact as long as he avoids New Orleans and Cleveland it's all good.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Or he could tear his ACL in that second year of college and fall down the draft board, costing himself millions. If he ends up on a shytty team, he plays out his rookie contract and signs wherever he wants in free agency. These players have more power than ever before. You're bugging if you think continuing to play for free when you're the consensus number 1 pick is feasible