Zion is eligible for 5yr / $181 mil contract this summer. Do you give It to him?

Zion says "give me max or I will demand a trade / play out contract "

• Yeah

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 86.3%

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why should New Orleans be this nice to him just to get Toppin, Quickley and some swaps they'll never convey? Their kindness can't be taken for weakness. Otherwise, the next big time player they draft will just do the same thing because he knows he can.

That's a true point considering that New York would be the only viable option in where he obviously wants to go. That'd be doing New York the favor instead of benefitting the Pelicans.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only if he’s healthy and 100% in shape

If not!

Bye you fat ass bytch!!!

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I put a new paint job and 2 12s and an amp in a 11-12 year old mercury sable :russ:

I'm rolling down the street in a tinted out all black piece of shyt Neon with the trunk rattling because the system inside cost more than the entire fukking car. I kept it clean though. You couldn't tell me shyt.:hubie:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm rolling down the street in a tinted out all black piece of shyt Neon with the trunk rattling because the system inside cost more than the entire fukking car. I kept it clean though. You couldn't tell me shyt.:hubie:

Man my oil pan used to leak like a muafukka have to put oil in it every 2 weeks but I was knocking pictures off the wall :banderas:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
if he showed commitment to the game and himself he'd probably be a good complement with Cade... but...well...he hasn't.
Someone will give him and cash and look real stupid.

NO is in a rough spot but end of the day, they have a front row seat to what a transformational rookie can do for your small market team: Ja Morant. At this point all they can do is tank and hope for a better shot, vs paying this bum to hold you hostage yearly with medical reports and injuries.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
NBA players have their league/teams by the balls and the fans suffer as a result.
fukk outta here with middle aged cac who bows to the oligarchs mindset :camby:

And Zion is getting the max, from New Orleans, and most of you will pretend this thread didn’t happen when he putting up all nba seasons.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't have him do shyt but play out this year and just invest in making the next 2 years as competitive as possible.

The idea that they'll get a haul for Zion just doesn't seem realistic, especially if Zion even has any sort of way in where he gets to go. Otherwise you're paying someone max money to flip in a deal to NY to start over for a guy 2 years older than him in Toppin
They have invested too much in him to the point where they have embarrassed themselves, they have to just ride with him. Once they have him locked in and he plays well, they can trade him anywhere if he still wants out.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pelicans should finesse NY for Zion. Let the Knicks give up all of their valuable assets for his non playing ass