Zion out indefinitely with fractured finger

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And?

They still said “out indefinitely” right? fukk what other point you trying to make, just say you didn’t know what it “out indefinitely” meant and keep it moving :mjlol:

You must not be the one that knows what out indefinitely means if you think he’s still coming back this season with 4 games to play and them not even being in play-in contention.

Even the Lamelo example you used was dumb as hell as he missed 21 games and returned with games still left to play. Zion will be out indefinitely by default if they don’t make the play-in tournament or postseason.

Try to sound smart, but sound like a dumba** instead :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You must not be the one that knows what out indefinitely means if you think he’s still coming back this season with 4 games to play and them not even being in play-in contention.

Even the Lamelo example you used was dumb as hell as he missed 21 games and returned with games still left to play. Zion will be out indefinitely by default if they don’t make the play-in tournament or postseason.

Try to sound smart, but sound like a dumba** instead :russ:
Aight lil man:mjlol:

“iNdEfInItElY mEaNs hIs SeASzoN iS ovEreD..” ass nikka:mjlol:

writing paragraphs because you don’t know wtf indefinitely means. shyt literally means day-by-day damn near

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Aight lil man:mjlol:

“iNdEfInItElY mEaNs hIs SeASzoN iS ovEreD..” ass nikka:mjlol:

writing paragraphs because you don’t know wtf indefinitely means. shyt literally means day-by-day damn near

In Zion and NO's case who aren't even in the play-in tournament right now, it means out indefinitely as their season will be over before he can even return :mjlol:

I'm just going to chalk up your stupidity in this instance to trolling :russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikkas in this bytch keep saying fukk nikka shyt like

"the NBA created the play in 2 years in a row to help NO"

No. You stupid pink faced bytch. They created the play in because they couldn't complete a full 82 games you fukkin idiot. 66 last year and 72!this year dumbass. fukk outta here

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikkas in this bytch keep saying fukk nikka shyt like

"the NBA created the play in 2 years in a row to help NO"

No. You stupid pink faced bytch. They created the play in because they couldn't complete a full 82 games you fukkin idiot. 66 last year and 72!this year dumbass. fukk outta here
They idiot and making it seem like the league is doing this for Zion. shyt funny as hell

Daps
Cash app DetroitEWarren :yeshrug:

I already got a 1000$ bet wit my nikka Twanny. You can get one too my dawg.

Considering a full season, I'd delete my account if he is under 28ppg :yeshrug:. I put that on everything @CHICAGO
C6apture.png

When are you deleting your account, you coward ass nxgga?

:mjgrin: