Zion reportedly weighs 330lbs

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm on youtube. :skip: and shannon are saying that zion likes to eat whole pizzas washed down by regular pop.

they doubled down and said zion fat ass JUST NOW hired a trainer and nutritionist :wtf:

:mjlol:

starts right at the beginning of the video.

Daps
:ohhh: So… Where’s this overweight sense coming from?

That was from a few days ago. He's still overweight, and not ready to take the floor.

And regardless of what these fukk nxggas try to tell you, he still needs to cut down weight to an appropriate size, otherwise, he will only suffer more injuries to his wheels. And we'll be back at square one talking about his weight again.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Look, are people going too far? Yes.

Is Zion a young dude that's just finding his way? Yes

But, this shyt is corny. All day, people on Pelicans Twitter being all self righteous and hurt on Zion's behalf.

That's a bullshyt standard. Dude is gonna be great. I think he'll figure it out...my just mad he's "learning" and wasting the Pelican's season.

Dude has been HISTORICALLY good on the court.

So it’s a bullshyt standard to actually expect your superstar talent player and face of the franchise to actually play? If he’s not on the court that’s a major problem. And over his career he has hardly been on the court. Injury problems is an extreme reason for concern.

Look at Michael Porter he’s extremely talented but if he’s not playing you can’t tell me that’s not s major issue.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm on youtube. :skip: and shannon are saying that zion likes to eat whole pizzas washed down by regular pop.

they doubled down and said zion fat ass JUST NOW hired a trainer and nutritionist :wtf:

:mjlol:

starts right at the beginning of the video.

Skip don’t know shyt