...Zoe, next contestant, on that Summer Jam Screen:francis:

So, when two Bi-Racials make a child, it's Asymmetrical:patrice:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
She's only "recently" begun to identify with her blackness, huh? Must have gotten her bi-negro wake-up call.

People like her only come running back once dat privilege runs out. She was fine ignoring that blackness until she couldn't or others wouldn't let her; she's no more "awake" now than she was previously, she's just pandering.

Last edited:
Daps
see has a (valid non black) identity already no need to try and get a black identity...dont know how much identifying with her blackness she can do by listening to a tribe called quest and hanging out with miley cyrus...you would think she has some black fam she could spend time with to activate her melanin but chilling with jennifer Lawrence and watching old movies might work:mjpls:...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She seem fake to me probably notice all the black tumblr/twitter/SN fans she getting now. She have no choice they put her in that box as a token actor now she have to play those black roles/tragic mulatto/"ghetto" or a black/mixed prostitute
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/zoë-kravitz-on-black-identity-and-the-role-she-was-too-urban-to-play_55a00cd0e4b05b1d029049d9

like a lot of other biracials, she's trynna gain some graces amongst blacks, after being reminded that she isn't 100% white.

Last edited:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
shes either trying to get some black roles or she is just a legit biracial who is tuning in with her black side a little after having turned into her white side all her life. and thats fine.

she still aint black tho, and i dont give a shyt if you know some nikkas that are as light as her, I know some cacs that are as dark as her, like kim k. doesnt mean she isnt what she actually is...and thats biracial. not black

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/zoë-kravitz-on-black-identity-and-the-role-she-was-too-urban-to-play_55a00cd0e4b05b1d029049d9

like a lot of other biracials, she's trynna gain some graces amongst blacks, after being reminded that she's 100% white.

In the August issue of Nylonmagazine, Kravitz described how she tried to audition for a small part in the Christopher Nolan-directed "The Dark Knight Rises."

"They told me that I couldn’t get an audition for a small role they were casting because they weren’t 'going urban,'" she said. "It was like, 'What does that have to do with anything?' I have to play the role like, 'Yo, what’s up, Batman? What’s going on wit chu?'"

:mjpls:
I try to tell them in the film room how shyt really go down for "black" roles/actors @Milk N Cookies

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's trying

But Lenny father was white...I don't think he count's

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I grew up around white environments and I never was ashamed to be black or to be around black people. I forced myself to connect with black people of my age. Some people are just prone to dislike themselves.

LOL basically. I've been in white areas all my life and it didn't make me hate being black. That usually happens to people that think they're special lil snowflakes :mjpls:

Last edited: