Zoe Saldana Getting Clowned For Trying To Play Nina Simone

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I like zoo but damn..
Regardless of wether Zoe is afro-latina or black.
The problem is bad casting....
The girl from walking dead would of been much better.......

Colorism politics is real....the sad thing about this is that their were PLENTY of better options.
Would you cast Zoe to play selena? I bet the Latino community would of raged had this been that senario.
Mexicans were pissed at J-Lo playing Selena.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

How come I dont remember an uproar when Flex Alexander had to whiten his face to play Michael Jackson?? When does it become about "acting" and not about who's playing the part??

pm_5973785.jpg

Michael Jackson is a black man who put on white face so Flex was accurate you moron

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you so called militants love Iron Man. I never hear anyone bring up how Iron Man literally put on Blackface in a movie to the point that he should be held accountable for it now and forever. Nope..when that new Iron Man movie comes out u all bow down.

downey-2.jpg

052813-celebs-in-blackface-robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

you comparing a comedy making fun of shyt like this

to zoe salanda who looks nothing like nina simone to begin with

when there's dozens of black actresses who could've played this role

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yet you so called militants love Iron Man. I never hear anyone bring up how Iron Man literally put on Blackface in a movie to the point that he should be held accountable for it now and forever. Nope..when that new Iron Man movie comes out u all bow down.

downey-2.jpg

052813-celebs-in-blackface-robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg
Did you actually watch the movie?:mjlol::russ:

You couldn't have or you wouldn't have pulled this out of your ass. Brandon T Jackson's character purposely fukked with him for doing that. It was a joke in itself. That's why the militants havent said anything about this movie. :russ:

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Michael Jackson is a black man who put on white face so Flex was accurate you moron

1) I dont do insults homie....Talk to me the way u would if we were face to face. Not like some e thug. The name calling is unneccessary

2) If you feel that way then why dont u turn your energy to those in this thread who have a problem with a Blackwoman using makeup to play a Blackwoman in a movie because its the same thing, thats why I mentioned it.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you actually watch the movie?:mjlol::russ:

You couldn't have to pull this out your ass. Brandon T Jackson's purposely fukked with him for doing that. It was a joke in itself. That's why the militants having said anything about this movie. :russ:

Well no actually....There was a small uproar around the time the movie came out because of Iron Mans comeback in the game and how it was a badlook to do that right after his comeback. But that uproar was small and slowly swept under the rug never to be brought up again.

I'm kinda looking at you a lil funny for actually defending it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) I dont do insults homie....Talk to me the way u would if we were face to face. Not like some e thug. The name calling is unneccessary

2) If you feel that way then why dont u turn your energy to those in this thread who have a problem with a Blackwoman playing a Blackwoman in a movie.

, you say dumb shyt I'ma call you dumb, you sensitive ass get some self confidence, if I we were face to face you wouldn't do shyt anyway SO WHO'S REALLY THE E THUG, ya vagina hurt because of a comment, you a female

Zoe Salanda isn't black, it's just a fact, she looks nothing like nina simone

I guess Halle Berry should play Harriet Tubman

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
, you say dumb shyt I'ma call you dumb, you sensitive ass get some self confidence, if I we were face to face you wouldn't do shyt anyway SO WHO'S REALLY THE E THUG, ya vagina hurt because of a comment, you a female

Zoe Salanda isn't black, it's just a fact, she looks nothing like nina simone

I guess Halle Berry should play Harriet Tubman

Yeah...I'm done. This conversation is over.... I have a rule. If we having a serious conversation and someone starts hurling childish insults and they cant keep it cordial, I end it.

You can have the last word.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Everyone always thinks once your lightskin your mixed, and Zoe Saldana isn't even that light. She's black so there is no need to come for her because of her blackness.

I don't think she's that good of an actress though:patrice:
But ive only really seen her in Action movies I'm supporting her though