Zoe Saldana shows why the term negro bed wench is appropriate

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: Will someone take these bytches down a peg or two with this c00ning bullshyt.
shyt ain't going to happen anytime soon bedwench's are one the most protected/unchecked hands of white supremacy, shyt is just going to get worse as the year's move into the 2020's. Bedwench's will infested the black community spewing their bullshyt unchallenged by the mainstream ........it the future
:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Last edited:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Yeah he never said anything racist against blacks in his entire campaign. He bashed the hell out of illegal immigrants, most of them mexicans, and muslims.
He posted bogus crime stats from a neo-nazi source and bullshytted about it to Bill O'reilly the next night. :dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
hands_zps9bajinhk.png
nope

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read this and um...

Where was she wrong? This exactly what I have been saying to people in real life and haven't gotten ANY flack for it lmao...

All this internet tough guy sh*t isthe reason Trumps stupid ass is the prez....

Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but during debates the moderators was asking questions like "Are you going to concede when you lose, because all the polls say you're going to lose big" :mindblown:

Like I thought it was funny and cute when it was going down, we was laughing at him being orange and unworthy, but we energized his base who felt he was "the underdog" and being hated on, probably on a grander scale then he ever could.

I mean imagine if this was YOUR guy. And you see "DC Elite" basicually mocking his ass like a joke. All over tv, all over Hollywood, while your jobless mom factory job having ass is at a Trump rally in a state Hillary won't even come to. Your probably will run to the polls like Usian Bolt just to stick it to "the man"

I think that's what she is referring to. Stop the fake outrage lol. Dems ran a dumb campaign and still haven't learned as I see reading this.