Zoe Saldana shows why the term negro bed wench is appropriate

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And yet, Saldana—while not a Trump supporter herself—has seemingly taken it upon herself to defend the indefensible, placing some of the blame for Trump’s shock election victory on Tinseltown for bullying the world’s premier bully.

“We got cocky and became arrogant and we also became bullies,” Saldana told AFP of Trump, who’s mocked a disabled New York Times reporter, called Megyn Kelly a “bimbo,” accused Ted Cruz’s father of assassinating JFK, and has himself been accused of sexual assault by over a dozen women.

“We were trying to single out a man for all these things he was doing wrong,” she continued, “and that created empathy in a big group of people in America that felt bad for him and that are believing in his promises.”

There is this strange argument, one cooked up by the Trump campaign and propagated by the conservative media apparatus, that Hillary Clinton (and by extension her Hollywood surrogates) ran an “ugly” campaign against Trump. The reality, of course, is that virtually all of Clinton’s attack ads against Trump consisted of montages of Trump saying heinous things. Accusing someone of running an ugly campaign for merely highlighting the sexist, bigoted, hateful things her opponent’s said is textbook gaslighting.
This is like when racist white people accuse black people of racism for pointing out racism against them. It's fukking retarded.

Trump SHOULD have been publicly derided for acting like an impulsive child all throughout the campaign. He was even throwing personal insults at his fellow Republican colleagues. No class or professionalism at all. In a civilized society, those antics should be condemned.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
u men still sounding like females

"oh girl" nikkas

p*ssy watchers

p*ssy that you will never see/get

:gucci:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goizs001.jpg

She wasn't right for the role of Nina...but Zoe is not light nor has naturally straight hair.

This is just one random picture you found. Anyone can go to Saldana's Instagram and see that she is in fact a light skinned woman with straight black hair (or hair that looks naturally sfraught).

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just one random picture you found. Anyone can go to Saldana's Instagram and see that she is in fact a light skinned woman with straight black hair (or hair that looks naturally sfraught).
It's called a blow dryer. I've been to Dominican salons. They use a lot of heat and can make your hair look straight as hell.

zoe-saldana-get-over-it_480x270.jpg

movie-pic_002_478_zoe-saldana_get-over-it.png

She's the same color as Jada Pinkett or Sanaa Lathan, who I don't consider light either. They're in the middle.

Sanaa+Lathan+Leighton+Meester+Diane+Von+Furstenberg+KRT0PsaS6CYl.jpg

Zoe-Saldana-Jada-Pinkett-Smith.jpg

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Idiots like this with positive rep is a bad look for the site:francis:

I gives no fukks about Trump

I gives no fukks if nikkas hate Trump

Only thing I'm saying is if u hate Trump hate him because u decided to not because u were told to, most people fall under the latter.

People are followers and that shyt is pathetic

Your emotional ass can neg me all u want. And get the rest of your emotional friends to join in some circle jerk y'all fakkits call a neg train.

Dont change the fact u a sheep

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I gives no fukks about Trump

I gives no fukks if nikkas hate Trump

Only thing I'm saying is if u hate Trump hate him because u decided to not because u were told to, most people fall in the latter.

People are followers and that shyt is pathetic

Your emotional ass can neg me all u want. And get the rest of your emotional friends to join in some circle jerk y'all fakkits call a neg train.

Dont change the fact u a sheep
Ahh shut your crybaby ass up. :heh: at you calling anyone else emotional as you cry over a neg. That was a shyt post and that's what the rep feature is for.

I also :heh: at you calling anyone else a sheep as obviously parrot a bullshyt Fox News right wing talking point that the media is against trump brainwashing folk to not like him. Trump has given people blacks especially ample reason to hate him on his own. He ran on a platform that empowers the police including trying to nationalize stop n frisk policies and he's appointing open white supremacists to positions of power. Stop being the sheep that you're accusing others of being and get a clue c00n.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Ahh shut your crybaby ass up. :heh: at you calling anyone else emotional as you cry over a neg. That was a shyt post and that's what the rep feature is for.

I also :heh: at you calling anyone else a sheep as obviously parrot a bullshyt Fox News right wing talking point that the media is against trump brainwashing folk to not like him. Trump has given people blacks especially ample reason to hate him on his own. He ran on a platform that empowers the police including trying to nationalize stop n frisk policies and he's appointing open white supremacists to positions of power. Stop being the sheep that you're accusing others of being and get a clue c00n.

My rep wouldnt be so high if I was a c00n or didn't say real shyt people relate to.

Unlike most these square nikkas here I'm a black man from the hood that actually have been stopped and frisked, racially profiled, etc. Most y'all nikkas aint been thru shyt, just some keyboard warriors that cry about change but would never go on the front lines yourselves.

And how I'm a c00n when I repeatedly said I give no fukks bout no ho ass Donald Trump. My argument this entire thread was think for yourselves.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump won because people in the Swing States fell for that 'Hillary isn't firing me up! Bernie got cheated!' foolishness and either stayed home or voted for him. But even beyond that, I think a lot of folks just straight up stayed home out of laziness.

Anybody and I mean anybody saying otherwise voted for this clown and shyt like what Zoe said makes them feel better about themselves. They're doing way too much. Question anybody who does way too much.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw Live by night today and there was a scene where the KKK inbred dude asked ben's character was his wife(Zoe) a sp!c or a n!gga and he said both.

:russ:

I hope she didnt see that scene til the red carpet premiere and ate that Ether

:mjgrin:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw Live by night today and there was a scene where the KKK inbred dude asked ben's character was his wife(Zoe) a sp!c or a n!gga and he said both.

:russ:

I hope she didnt see that scene til the red carpet premiere and ate that Ether

:mjgrin:
You know actors read the script prior to being cast and have table reads :deadrose:

I think Gina Torres should have gotten the role though. She's Cuban like the character so she would probably get the accent better.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know actors read the script prior to being cast and have table reads :deadrose:

I think Gina Torres should have gotten the role though. She's Cuban like the character so she would probably get the accent better.

I know that but them seasoned vets just study the lines for their scenes and glance over the rest but she know the topic. She wasnt in the scene at all but the dialogue and whole theme of the movie is what these new nazis feel.

Been said something to the crooked christian cop like what do u think is going to happen when all of these minorities and immigrants wake up and realize the whole land of opportunity dream was bullshyt only meant for them

:ohhh: