“PAC WAS A FAIRWEATHER FRIEND” - HAITIAN JACK

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There are pictures all on the net of biggie throwing up gang signs.. all you got to do is a simple search..wtf?!

fiddy.gif

lemme school u new nikkaz about HipHop 101

stock-vector-los-angeles-hip-hop-typography-for-design-clothes-t-shirts-print-with-west-coast-hand-gesture-642174223.jpg

500_F_180512110_4Yavo5YeNr8aMSCHvQIFaP5vzqnkTnJO.jpg

da W to the side = E for the East Coast

da W upside down = M for Junior Mafia

:snoop:
the only thing that more pathetic is a nikka from middle of America that always talking bout NYC hip hop street shyt

cornball nikka - read the ‘95 Vibe Mag and actually thought Trevor & Nigel were real nikkaz
:mindblown:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
why would hatian jack fear 2pac??
nikkas stay posting that shyt to:mjlol:
This is the question that everyone dances around ... they just think pac and his lawyers words were gospel but haven’t shown proof of the paper work on jack 20 + years later and If within 20+ years there hasn’t been any paper work then am going with pac was making rumours up about jack been a snitch....
Grand opening Grand closing. Pac did a lot of calculated shyt, putting the snitch rumor on jack was just 1.. Its funny
Pac stans always post how biggie did some sucker shyt by "aligning" wit Southside but biggie didn't seek them out that connection was longtime real connection through zip before badboy.. Ok they happen to be mob piru rival so lets say the Stanley's are right and that was sucka shyt by biggie:sas1: if that's the case isn't it beyond sucker shyt Pac RANDOMLY seeking out buckshot and boot camp clicc on some random phone call to the studio out the blue:comeon: y'all wanna role wit me sometimes?:pachaha:He ain't know them nikkas. You think Pac just admired what they said while he was locked or was pressed for a album:francis: naah Pac was calculated knew they had crazy beef wit Biggie and JM but stanleys never seem to mention that shyt somehow:sas2: crazy thing is nothing wrong wit chess moves. But in the Stanley's mind its ok for Pac to play chess but because puff checkmated him its somehow different:pachaha:
I used to post a lot on 2pac forum and lurk heavily on the Makaveli Board (I think it’s shutdown?) you and I both know that there’s Mob Piru’s that have said (mostly to Greg Kading) that Pac was either (1) down with the MOB (2) Honorary member AFTER his death (sort of how Suge got into the set) (3) was just affiliated because he hung around some of the OG/respected members. You and I both know that a lot of the members had a different perspective/experience with Pac and Suge based off of what a lot of the members have said. So I’m not sure why you keep citing the same group of guys/pushing one narrative when I 100% seen you in threads on the Makaveli Board when different perspectives have been shown to us...
As for tatting MOB on his arm I think there’s a video of Pac (can’t remember I’ll find it when I get the chance) saying it’s money over bytches. Which wouldn’t be surprising since that’s a thing Pac used to say a lot.
As for Pac jumped Orlando, Napolean said it best; that had nothing to do with Mob vs SS it was more because of Orlando jumping people for DR chains on behalf of Puffy. We already know how much Pac hated Puffy so that holds more weight despite you guys thinking the “Outlawz are trying to uphold Pac’s image”.
@Vodun Don @ucanthandlethetruth @DarkmanX @3rdWorld
You nikkas are upset because Biggie literally died for the same reasons you try to use against Pac. Associates himself with an LA gang, gets cocky and does a victory lap in LA when people close to him advised him to lay low/move safe, interacts with a South Side Crip before his death (Keffe D), gets killed by a Mob Piru (Poochie).
Just mind boggling seeing how stupid you nikkas are honestly. Just admit that Pac made Biggie who he is today, it’s evident since not a single Biggie thread gets more than 3pages and to think of it you nikkas are in more Pac threads than your gangster wannabe idol Biggie:mjlol:
biggie went platinum before pac #facts LAD has outsold any Pac album#facts Ill wait...pacs a great artist no need for butthurt Stanley's to Be blinded and ignore the truth y'all stay dumb to reality like y'all p*ssy whipped by Pac or something lol..Here is the difference between me and you, your somewhere on Canadian wifi with dried tears and maple syrup stains , I'm in america, biggie is from my hood and he got killed, nikkas die everyday b. you fell off @Nomad1 I told you about the zip ssc connection way before the coli started to run wit that, way before these docs back when you was saying who dat? now u return posting from the caucus mountains and tag me wit these falsehoods.. I raised you better than that :hhh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

nikkas stay posting that shyt to:mjlol:

Grand opening Grand closing. Pac did a lot of calculated shyt, putting the snitch rumor on jack was just 1.. Its funny
Pac stans always post how biggie did some sucker shyt by "aligning" wit Southside but biggie didn't seek them out that connection was longtime real connection through zip before badboy.. Ok they happen to be mob piru rival so lets say the Stanley's are right and that was sucka shyt by biggie:sas1: if that's the case isn't it beyond sucker shyt Pac RANDOMLY seeking out buckshot and boot camp clicc on some random phone call to the studio out the blue:comeon: y'all wanna role wit me sometimes?:pachaha:He ain't know them nikkas. You think Pac just admired what they said while he was locked or was pressed for a album:francis: naah Pac was calculated knew they had crazy beef wit Biggie and JM but stanleys never seem to mention that shyt somehow:sas2: crazy thing is nothing wrong wit chess moves. But in the Stanley's mind its ok for Pac to play chess but because puff checkmated him its somehow different:pachaha:

biggie went platinum before pac #facts LAD has outsold any Pac album#facts Ill wait...pacs a great artist no need for butthurt Stanley's to Be blinded and ignore the truth y'all stay dumb to reality like y'all p*ssy whipped by Pac or something lol..Here is the difference between me and you, your somewhere on Canadian wifi with dried tears and maple syrup stains , I'm in america, biggie is from my hood and he got killed, nikkas die everyday b. you fell off @Nomad1 I told you about the zip ssc connection way before the coli started to run wit that, way before these docs back when you was saying who dat? now u return posting from the caucus mountains and tag me wit these falsehoods.. I raised you better than that :hhh:

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
Damn wasnt it weird as hell how Haitian Jack got his case severed from 2pacs case in the NY rape case in 1994, then they somehow allowed the nicca Haitian Jack to cop out to lesser charges and let him stay on the streets(even though he had prior convictions) while 2pac somehow got sent to prison? That shyt was wild as hell.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Show me just one interview where biggie or anyone else said that means or ever meant junior mafia? Thats what you want it to mean but thats a gang sign regardless if you like it or not.

tenor.gif

ain't u a Detroit nikka ?
much respect to da D in all ; but why u always talking about nyc shyt

my nikka - you sound fukking stupid with this gang hand sign shyt

W to da side is East Coast
W upside down is Junior Mafia

look at da fukking pictures
:snoop:

8a1d3242037d2fa516b948b0adbc42b3.jpg

332df918644b4e1687f6a5508f166da7

junior-mafia.jpg

e487fcc6ed194bbcaadf16249bcf68f1

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Well, let's call out the BYTCH MADE MOTHERFUCCERS;

@3rdWorld
@kingofnyc
@Bigsuk

We all know that they will be in this thread more than any thread

ANY 'Pac thread wakes up these bytch made demons more than ANY other thread

How many threads OUTSIDE of 'Pac have @kingofnyc, @Bigsuk, @3rdWorld been KNOWN for:

I'm MORE than ready for their responses, they RARELY talk about rap outside of 'Pac, these people are CAC agents trying to stir up dissent

When you realize that they troll to generate click engagement and thus ad revenue for the site you have grown up :hubie:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Pac was around gangs since way before that tho. Been surrounded by gangs his whole career but people act like he just started once he got to Death Row which is 100% wrong. On top of that I hate the narrative that he was the only one. It’s like Pac get’s all the flack now that he’s dead and the people around him wanna keep their image clean so it’s the easiest thing to do to blame Pac and Suge for everything.
Of course rappers been around gangs ..... but they actullly grew up with these dudes etc pac knew mob piru what a year ?? And was already claiming there set doing all kinda fukkery ...... there’s ways to be loyal to a group without actullly trying to be down ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I used to post a lot on 2pac forum and lurk heavily on the Makaveli Board (I think it’s shutdown?) you and I both know that there’s Mob Piru’s that have said (mostly to Greg Kading) that Pac was either (1) down with the MOB (2) Honorary member AFTER his death (sort of how Suge got into the set) (3) was just affiliated because he hung around some of the OG/respected members. You and I both know that a lot of the members had a different perspective/experience with Pac and Suge based off of what a lot of the members have said. So I’m not sure why you keep citing the same group of guys/pushing one narrative when I 100% seen you in threads on the Makaveli Board when different perspectives have been shown to us...
As for tatting MOB on his arm I think there’s a video of Pac (can’t remember I’ll find it when I get the chance) saying it’s money over bytches. Which wouldn’t be surprising since that’s a thing Pac used to say a lot.
As for Pac jumped Orlando, Napolean said it best; that had nothing to do with Mob vs SS it was more because of Orlando jumping people for DR chains on behalf of Puffy. We already know how much Pac hated Puffy so that holds more weight despite you guys thinking the “Outlawz are trying to uphold Pac’s image”.
You nikkas are upset because Biggie literally died for the same reasons you try to use against Pac. Associates himself with an LA gang, gets cocky and does a victory lap in LA when people close to him advised him to lay low/move safe, interacts with a South Side Crip before his death (Keffe D), gets killed by a Mob Piru (Poochie).
Just mind boggling seeing how stupid you nikkas are honestly. Just admit that Pac made Biggie who he is today, it’s evident since not a single Biggie thread gets more than 3pages and to think of it you nikkas are in more Pac threads than your gangster wannabe idol Biggie:mjlol:
Nomad ..... the money over bytches thing was a cover wen the girl asked pac what m-o-b meant in the video .... another thing ... mob piru have been saying money over bytches before pac even thought about using that word ..... he only started using mob wen he got on deathrow never once said mob pre-deathrow ..... yes u and I know most mob pirus claim pac ... the only mob piru who doesn’t is mob James .... me and u are not mind readers neither is napoleon I bet it was numberous reasons why he took off on baby lane .... but how ever many reasons or what reasons ... the cat was a official gangbanger which pac was nowhere near his life should have known to mind his bizz espically someone like lane with multiple murders on his belt ....

strbuysrv

Banned
Daps

^that video about 20 years old.

Brooklyn been cripping for a long time. Biggie been affiliating with crips.

However, the shyt yall on ain't it. None of them signs and verses yall talking about mean anything. Biggie and them did not use that gang shyt for publicity. At all. That was pac's lane.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

^that video about 20 years old.

Brooklyn been cripping for a long time. Biggie been affiliating with crips.

However, the shyt yall on ain't it. None of them signs and verses yall talking about mean anything. Biggie and them did not use that gang shyt for publicity. At all. That was pac's lane.

Damn forgot how dope that vid was :wow: shout to my nikka Harv he blessed that joint then the ghost of Big came through and crushed the buildings:banderas:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nomad ..... the money over bytches thing was a cover wen the girl asked pac what m-o-b meant in the video .... another thing ... mob piru have been saying money over bytches before pac even thought about using that word ..... he only started using mob wen he got on deathrow never once said mob pre-deathrow ..... yes u and I know most mob pirus claim pac ... the only mob piru who doesn’t is mob James .... me and u are not mind readers neither is napoleon I bet it was numberous reasons why he took off on baby lane .... but how ever many reasons or what reasons ... the cat was a official gangbanger which pac was nowhere near his life should have known to mind his bizz espically someone like lane with multiple murders on his belt ....
I understand where you’re coming from and believe me I know you’re not a “Pac hater” since I’ve seen you post a lot on the Greg Kading thread on the Makaveli Board (legendary thread btw)
What I’m getting at is that MOB most likely meant for both the MOB and MOB Piru, it works well either way for Pac.
I feel like Pac’s affiliation with the MOB was the same as his affiliation with the Crips during Thug Life era but only difference is that the SS/Bad Boy beef made it a “gang related” beef as well.
But let’s be honest, Pac needed to jump Orlando that night regardless of his rep or what was at stake for Pac. Anyone would have done that to Orlando if we’re keeping it real lol

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

take notes : nikka

SFMN
release date : Feb 1993
went platinum : April 1995
took 26 months for dat plaque

R2D
release date : Sept 1994
went platinum : March 1995
took 6 months for dat plaque

we all know, who needed who to succeed in this hip hop music industry

men lie
women lie