Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

:wow: Our Tribal Chief taking in a #EST match...and waiting for Chelsea Green to get to the back for snitching advice

hhh2.png

:troll: I don't believe Roman is the draw WWE says on social media #cap

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man shut yo needy ass up already. Damn nikka.. all you do is bytch & complain non stop:what:

How did he fumble when the shyt just started? :what:
Are you a fukking retard? The Lashley/Profits faction was supposed to be heel, but he did a shytty job of booking them which is why they're now going back to being faces. Don't get mad at me because I'm stating the obvious and you're just a sheep that wants to believe that Hunter is cookin. Lashley, Profits, Bianca, Theory, and Sami were all doing better before HHH took complete control over creative, and if you think I'm wrong then you're just being delusional.
Say what you will about Omos

He’s rebuilding the Street Profits

Bobby Lashley is solid

Bianca has been the most dominant woman on the roster for a while now and is number 3 behind Charlotte & Becky

Truth is getting screen time a goofy as he may be he my play a major role in the breakup of Judgement Day

Carmelo Hayes will be a major name under Triple H in coming years

I trust Triple H with black talent way more then I did when Vince/Bruce/Dunn was running things
1. Omos has been relegated to house shows.
2. The Street Profits didn't need rebuilding until HHH decided to turn them heel.
3. Bobby is also a part of that failed experiment.
4. Bianca went from bein the EST to being just another chick who keeps wrestling the same women over and over.
5. I trust HBK with Melo.

What evidence have you seen on the main roster to make you believe he's going to book black talent properly. Did you forget that he did nothing with Bianca in NXT as well? That undefeated streak was bullshyt because it was built on jobbers, she lost every big match outside of the battle royal. Bianca, Lashley, and the Street Profits were stars under Vince.

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Are you a fukking retard? The Lashley/Profits faction was supposed to be heel, but he did a shytty job of booking them which is why they're now going back to being faces. Don't get mad at me because I'm stating the obvious and you're just a sheep that wants to believe that Hunter is cookin. Lashley, Profits, Bianca, Theory, and Sami were all doing better before HHH took complete control over creative, and if you think I'm wrong then you're just being delusional.

1. Omos has been relegated to house shows.
2. The Street Profits didn't need rebuilding until HHH decided to turn them heel.
3. Bobby is also a part of that failed experiment.
4. Bianca went from bein the EST to being just another chick who keeps wrestling the same women over and over.
5. I trust HBK with Melo.

What evidence have you seen on the main roster to make you believe he's going to book black talent properly. Did you forget that he did nothing with Bianca in NXT as well? That undefeated streak was bullshyt because it was built on jobbers, she lost every big match outside of the battle royal. Bianca, Lashley, and the Street Profits were stars under Vince.
Stupid ass nikka the crowd forced them to be faces. They we’re getting cheers against goat baby face :gucci:

Bianca is still in the top spot but because she’s not champ. She’s being mistreated?

Sami is on vacation & didn’t he have a main event match in his country against Reigns?:mjlol:
You got to be trolling :gucci:

Trying to bring Theory dry ass. You really grasping at straws

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Stupid ass nikka the crowd forced them to be faces. They we’re getting cheers against goat baby face :gucci:

Bianca is still in the top spot but because she’s not champ. She’s being mistreated?

Sami is on vacation & didn’t he have a main event match in his country against Reigns?:mjlol:
You got to be trolling :gucci:

Trying to bring Theory dry ass. You really grasping at straws
You really have no clue what you're talking about. The Street Business heel run didn't fail because people refused to boo them, it failed because they weren't booked like a legit heel faction. Bianca is still over in spite of her shytty booking. How many fukking times are we going to see Bianca fight Damage CTRL? The main event Sami had with Roman was when Vince was still a part of creative, after Mania Sami & KO lost all of their momentum. Theory was more over as the chicken shyt heel that people wanted to see get beat, but under HHH he became nothing after beating Cena of all people.

This ain't trolling, this is pointing out how HHH isn't the wrestling genius people made him out to be. The fact that he wanted to leave the Becky vs Bianca rematch off of the Summerslam 22 card is proof that he's capable of doing stupid shyt. Hell the RAW main events became a meme because of the constant Cody/Jey vs JD rematches. You're trolling if you think Lashley, SP, and Bianca are better off now.