Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That levels above hoody is getting copped :wow:

WTF are they doing with Bobby and Street Profits :what:

So what is the plan for Totally Krossed Out :skip:

Paul told no lies, Rock is a clout chaser, our Tribal Chief is above such antics
fthXSpk.png

'My ribs are showing' :russ:

AJ giving Knight colour on a PG broadcast :leon:

Fatal 4 way, 6 way, 10 way, It don't matter and STILL CHAMPION
fthXSpk.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When WWE split Ellering from AOP a few years ago I was thinking he was a decrepit old man or something, or at least had the look of one. He looked pretty good standing alongside Kross and Scarlett. Win or lose I wonder how Kross and his klavern are going to change Lashley and the Profits. Given how many times Bobby was upset with those two this should be his easiest work yet. They need to throw Lumis in there too and just have these guys be the midcard's version of the Bloodline or Judgment Day. Kross shouldn't be focusing on winning titles or winning at all but just "recycling" WWE as he stated before which means just causing mayhem and fukking with people's minds.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That levels above hoody is getting copped :wow:

WTF are they doing with Bobby and Street Profits :what:

So what is the plan for Totally Krossed Out :skip:

Paul told no lies, Rock is a clout chaser, our Tribal Chief is above such antics
fthXSpk.png

'My ribs are showing' :russ:

AJ giving Knight colour on a PG broadcast :leon:

Fatal 4 way, 6 way, 10 way, It don't matter and STILL CHAMPION
fthXSpk.png
Hunter doesn't even know anymore.

Kross' new group should've fought others before going after Street Business, because all that's going to happen here is Hunter having 3 established and over stars lose to his boring pets. Trust me when I say that the fans still won't give a fukk about the CDQ Mafia after this feud.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Kross shouldn't be focusing on winning titles or winning at all but just "recycling" WWE as he stated before which means just causing mayhem and fukking with people's minds.
:ehh:

This is pretty good conceptually but Kross never lives up to his presentation. And the fact that Street Busine$$ is gonna be fed to them makes it worse.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
When WWE split Ellering from AOP a few years ago I was thinking he was a decrepit old man or something, or at least had the look of one. He looked pretty good standing alongside Kross and Scarlett. Win or lose I wonder how Kross and his klavern are going to change Lashley and the Profits. Given how many times Bobby was upset with those two this should be his easiest work yet. They need to throw Lumis in there too and just have these guys be the midcard's version of the Bloodline or Judgment Day. Kross shouldn't be focusing on winning titles or winning at all but just "recycling" WWE as he stated before which means just causing mayhem and fukking with people's minds.
I believe the story was that Ellering didn't want to go on the road and that's why he didn't come to the main roster with them. :yeshrug:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Props to HHH for not giving up on cross... this might be the idea to get him over... and that Pump handle slam into an F5 OR whatever the fukk that was is crazy... and the fact that he debuted it on Lashley who is a heavy due make it more impressive..

Idk what the story is with breaking up the OC they need to keep them together and go straight up survivor series gang rules with the hurt profits vs the OC vs cross and AOP. Fans love chaos. I could imagine the segments leading up to the matches with all out brawls taking place like nobody's business :blessed: