Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Props to HHH for not giving up on cross... this might be the idea to get him over... and that Pump handle slam into an F5 OR whatever the fukk that was is crazy... and the fact that he debuted it on Lashley who is a heavy due make it more impressive..

Idk what the story is with breaking up the OC they need to keep them together and go straight up survivor series gang rules with the hurt profits vs the OC vs cross and AOP. Fans love chaos. I could imagine the segments leading up to the matches with all out brawls taking place like nobody's business :blessed:
None of this shyt is happening. HHH is going to have Kross cut a boring ass promo next week that the crowd won't respond to, and after a minute or two of piped in boos Street Business will interrupt them. The end result will be both teams facing each other at EC with Kross' group going over.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
None of this shyt is happening. HHH is going to have Kross cut a boring ass promo next week that the crowd won't respond to, and after a minute or two of piped in boos Street Business will interrupt them. The end result will be both teams facing each other at EC with Kross' group going over.

Facts

Bookmarking just in case tho

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Hunter doesn't even know anymore.

Kross' new group should've fought others before going after Street Business, because all that's going to happen here is Hunter having 3 established and over stars lose to his boring pets. Trust me when I say that the fans still won't give a fukk about the CDQ Mafia after this feud.
Breh just hang it up already & stop watching. We get it you hate HHH

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
From the sound of it Tyler Bate got that call. It wasn't just a one-off appearance it seems.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh just hang it up already & stop watching. We get it you hate HHH
Why would I stop watching when I'm supporting my favorites? Just because I don't like how HHH is booking them doesn't mean I don't want to see them. The reality is that y'all have been overhyping his moves. How do you fumble Street Business when all the pieces were there to make it work? Simple, When you book them to get a reaction instead of building them up as a legit faction is how you fukk up. All of those people he re-signed and he's done fukk all with 98% of them, and that's because he wanted to create a "anything can happen" type of environment.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Props to HHH for not giving up on cross... this might be the idea to get him over... and that Pump handle slam into an F5 OR whatever the fukk that was is crazy... and the fact that he debuted it on Lashley who is a heavy due make it more impressive..

Idk what the story is with breaking up the OC they need to keep them together and go straight up survivor series gang rules with the hurt profits vs the OC vs cross and AOP. Fans love chaos. I could imagine the segments leading up to the matches with all out brawls taking place like nobody's business :blessed:

The group is called TKO = Totally Krossed Out :skip:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

hhh2.png

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Why would I stop watching when I'm supporting my favorites? Just because I don't like how HHH is booking them doesn't mean I don't want to see them. The reality is that y'all have been overhyping his moves. How do you fumble Street Business when all the pieces were there to make it work? Simple, When you book them to get a reaction instead of building them up as a legit faction is how you fukk up. All of those people he re-signed and he's done fukk all with 98% of them, and that's because he wanted to create a "anything can happen" type of environment.
Man shut yo needy ass up already. Damn nikka.. all you do is bytch & complain non stop:what:

How did he fumble when the shyt just started? :what:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm a fan of most of what Triple H has done but @Rell84shots is right that the black wrasslers have absolutely been booked worse under him than under Vince. That may change in the future but I'm not giving him credit for it until it does.
Say what you will about Omos

He’s rebuilding the Street Profits

Bobby Lashley is solid

Bianca has been the most dominant woman on the roster for a while now and is number 3 behind Charlotte & Becky

Truth is getting screen time a goofy as he may be he my play a major role in the breakup of Judgement Day

Carmelo Hayes will be a major name under Triple H in coming years

I trust Triple H with black talent way more then I did when Vince/Bruce/Dunn was running things