[01/08] AEW Dynamite: Anniversary Edition

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
if AEW wants some straight fukkery, they should have the Dark Order try and recruit Orange Cassidy for a few weeks :mjlol:

week 1:
Cassidy is approached backstage by the Dark Order while he is tired as fukk like
72317929_146850913249404_414271973866764273_n.jpg

Dark Order be like :demonic::dahell::hubie:

week 2
Cassidy is approached outside the building by the Dark Order again while he's tired as fukk
71178320_170550084001211_5474036837718114375_n.jpg

Dark Order be like :demonic::mindblown::gucci::camby:

week 3
Cassidy confronts the Dark Order in the ring while they're attempting another recruit, and just when you think he's in .... shyt gets real
giphy.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
if AEW wants some straight fukkery, they should have the Dark Order try and recruit Orange Cassidy for a few weeks :mjlol:

week 1:
Cassidy is approached backstage by the Dark Order while he is tired as fukk like
72317929_146850913249404_414271973866764273_n.jpg

Dark Order be like :demonic::dahell::hubie:

week 2
Cassidy is approached outside the building by the Dark Order again while he's tired as fukk
71178320_170550084001211_5474036837718114375_n.jpg

Dark Order be like :demonic::mindblown::gucci::camby:

week 3
Cassidy confronts the Dark Order in the ring while they're attempting another recruit, and just when you think he's in .... shyt gets real
giphy.gif

Someone get this man in touch with Tony Khan:wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That end segment was great. It was telegraphed to all hell but sometimes it's better to do things that way. We all saw it coming but the anticipation and build to the moment was glorious :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jericho and Mox will be fukkery on fukkery :whew:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Brandi getting on commentary & saying she'd rather take a nap than watch the title match before giving out about Excalibur pretty much sums up the women's division in AEW & how little of a fukk they give.

:deadrose: at another debut happening where they have to get Excalibur to just say a name like everybody watching should know who it is.

Dark Order being a middle of the road team in AEW recruiting literal jobbers & being in an angle with the Young Bucks & tag champions SCU is really something.

Cody is going to kill somebody with that belt throwing it into the crowd. Khan should probably tell him to stop doing that because all it takes is one kid getting hit with the buckle before you run into some problems.

Lucha Bros losing :beli:

Why is Cody holding off accepting the stipulations for the MJeff match that he wants? :why:

The DDP stuff lasted way too long & then he laid out BBB who are pretty much pointless now.

PAC vs Darby is the perfect setup for Darby to lose another big match :francis:

:deadrose: at the price of everything in AEW changing promo to promo. That ring price changed every week & that car went from a million last week to 750k this week.

Advertised a tribute to Memphis legends for some reason & it amounted to guest commentary in the 1st match & a Lanny promo.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Brandi getting on commentary & saying she'd rather take a nap than watch the title match before giving out about Excalibur pretty much sums up the women's division in AEW & how little of a fukk they give.

:deadrose: at another debut happening where they have to get Excalibur to just say a name like everybody watching should know who it is.

Dark Order being a middle of the road team in AEW recruiting literal jobbers & being in an angle with the Young Bucks & tag champions SCU is really something.

Cody is going to kill somebody with that belt throwing it into the crowd. Khan should probably tell him to stop doing that because all it takes is one kid getting hit with the buckle before you run into some problems.

Lucha Bros losing :beli:

Why is Cody holding off accepting the stipulations for the MJeff match that he wants? :why:

The DDP stuff lasted way too long & then he laid out BBB who are pretty much pointless now.

PAC vs Darby is the perfect setup for Darby to lose another big match :francis:

:deadrose: at the price of everything in AEW changing promo to promo. That ring price changed every week & that car went from a million last week to 750k this week.

Advertised a tribute to Memphis legends for some reason & it amounted to guest commentary in the 1st match & a Lanny promo.
THANK YOU.

I have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is All Obsolete Wrestling.

They insist on putting a bunch of old motherfukkers on my TV screen, instead of highlighting the talent they have, and hiring people who could actually excite their viewers.

Even after all the criticism, the Luther debut just proves they don't know what the fukk they're doing, and they can ignore their fanbase damn near worse than WWE.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Brandi was funny on commentary clowning Excalibur :mjlol:, I wondered why he wore the lucha mask as well :yeshrug:.

It seemed like it was a gang of tag matches tonight as well, things kind of blur together.

Orange Cassidy continues to be a highlight every week :ehh:

I think it's Pentagon who does the zero fear thing in everybody's face :ehh:, Luchabros should have won the tag straps though :francis:.

MJF saying he wants to BANG DDP's daughters :lolbron:.

Butcher/Blade are on Dark Order status :mjlol:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Last segment was good but when the big names and stars not on the screen you can feel the drop off in quality with AEW.

I don’t care what Cody says they need some ex-WWE hires added to the mix. A NJPW partnership would help them out ALOT too and I think they know that but not trying to seem thirsty.