Ima be real

I want AEW to succeed but it ain’t hitting like it used to

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fitting that DDP was in the building since Mox did inner circle like he did the NWO, and he took the car :russ:

Very good show except for the fukkery during Riho vs Stat.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who writes for them?

They should hire Jimmy Jacobs

Some of this shyt is atrocious. Not even on a fukkery level

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm sick of Lucha Bros losing every week. This is bullshyt :gucci:

yea same here.

I can understand them wanting lucha to put best friends over, same way the bucks are putting teams over. but this is a match they should've won, at least by interference.

and they lost relatively quick too. then the rhodes' proceeded to cut a promo afterwards.

:mindblown:

Another executive decision that needs to be made by the front office is to take Penelope away from that generic bum boyfriend of hers Kip Sabian and make her Sammy Guevara's new valet.

whats the deal with that anyway?

I thought she was joey janella's girl.

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Who writes for them?

They should hire Jimmy Jacobs

Some of this shyt is atrocious. Not even on a fukkery level

They don't have writers because WWE does & they think having writers is a negative thing. They don't think they can have writers that don't script out every little thing apparently.

They need somebody that can lay the shyt out on paper & keep everything on track by formatting the show better badly. Just last nght they did their 2 spooky cults pretty much back to back & did the Cody match/MJeff promo back to back & it made both things come off so much worse.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They don't have writers because WWE does & they think having writers is a negative thing. They don't think they can have writers that don't script out every little thing apparently.

They need somebody that can lay the shyt out on paper & keep everything on track by formatting the show better badly. Just last nght they did their 2 spooky cults pretty much back to back & did the Cody match/MJeff promo back to back & it made both things come off so much worse.

I agree with them about the scripts

As far as promos, let them do them for the most part

but they could definitely benefit from someone like Jimmy Jacobs writing the storylines. Too much of this shyt just seems unplanned and random..

I want them 06 ROH feels, this shyt be lookin 01 WCW at times

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The Dark Order fukking sucks. :hhh:

The Nightmare Collective fukking sucks. :hhh:

AEW puts on good shows but their booking in general fukking sucks.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show was all over the place. The last segment almost made up for the rest of it. ALMOST.

They have some pacing and spacing issues for sure. Doing things a bit too much and a bit too fast.

To be honest I have no problem with all these dark cult groups, it's just how you are going to give them to me weekly has to be tweaked a bit.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I didn't actually hear Brandi's commentary that people seemed to have hated, but just the way the match played out really sucked. A lot of the stuff that gets "nitpicked" is mostly because in the first few months they said they weren't going to do bullshyt finishes, the wins/losses would matter, they were going to have a real sport feel.....so when they haven't gone a week of TV without a cheap or bullshyt finish, the wins/losses clearly don't matter, they have multiple goofy cult gimmicks and someone who pretends to be a dinosaur and someone who pretends to be an alien, lol.

If they hadn't said they weren't going to do that stuff, it really wouldn't be an issue that they do it now. That said, it still wouldn't matter much if it was done well, but I don't know who the fukk is going to argue that Brandi's shyt or the Dark Order is being executed in a strong manner. The announcers are now burying both every time they're on TV.

:dead: at JR saying something like "oh yeah hugging sweaty men sounds like a good idea" and Excalibur responding with "no kink shaming, JR"

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It's obvious why AEW got big ratings. Everyone tuned in after hearing Japanese deathmatch legend Luther came back.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
karl-malone-ddp.png

dig up Malone to be his manager next week :wow:
Add Jay Leno & that's one hell of a stable!

:wow: