[1/12] Impact Wrestling: Hard to Kill Thread (8pm EST)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Nice to see the meltdown. Congrats to Impact on not being pussies and giving Tessa her belt. She's the best wrestler in the world right now and that's undeniable.
BBHRlv2.gif

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
9 pages for Impact? Just to see if they weren’t gonna put the belt on that dumbass bytch? Y’all should’ve known they wasn’t gonna turn away after damn near a year of build up to this moment, you played yourselves if you sat and watched this shyt thinking they WEREN'T gonna put the belt on that bytch. nikkas talkin bout “I’m through with this company”, “NWG got another one” like y’all was ever watching Impact to begin with :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
9 pages for Impact? Just to see if they weren’t gonna put the belt on that dumbass bytch? Y’all should’ve known they wasn’t gonna turn away after damn near a year of build up to this moment, you played yourselves if you sat and watched this shyt thinking they WEREN'T gonna put the belt on that bytch. nikkas talkin bout “I’m through with this company”, “NWG got another one” like y’all was ever watching Impact to begin with :mjlol:

29 nine pages for Impact:umad:

:steviej:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Just finished this show. Horrible waste of time. Not one good match:mindblown:

:yeshrug:I thought it was really solid as all TNA PPVs have been for about a year and a half ago. Elgin/Edwards was the surprise of the night since I don't really care for either guy and they went hard.

Sami spitting on Tessa's vag near the end of the match was one of the most truly :picard::gucci::hhh::mjtf::what::why: heel moves I've seen in ages