[1/12] Impact Wrestling: Hard to Kill Thread (8pm EST)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just find it funny how just a year or 2 ago if not more. E stans would be trolling like fukk and KILLING this move.

But since they more concerned and worried about AEW they completely just letting this flow under the radar:mjlol:

AEW has truly been great for the industry as now more wrestlers are getting paid higher salaries and companies can do what the fukk they wanna do in peace without unnecessary hate:lolbron:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just find it funny how just a year or 2 ago if not more. E stans would be trolling like fukk and KILLING this move.

But since they more concerned and worried about AEW they completely just letting this flow under the radar:mjlol:

AEW has truly been great for the industry as now more wrestlers are getting paid higher salaries and companies can do what the fukk they wanna do in peace without unnecessary hate:lolbron:
Gives you an idea of how pathetic e drones are, they'll shyt on anything that challenges their beloved king daddy Vince. God damn, wish I had money so I can just show up to each and every one of these fakkit's parent's household and beat the shyt out of them Jay and Silent Bob style.

@Da King, would beat your sorry Russo-loving ass :pacspit:

@Rell84shots I'd beat your gimp ass too :pacspit:

@Rell Lauren who unbanned your stupid ass? fukk you retard. :pacspit:

@8WON6 I'd whip your ass too gimp. :pacspit:

@DoubleJ13 of course an oKKKc fan celebrates a big free agent not signing with AEW. I want to cut your skin off and throw it on a cow you hillbilly fukk. :pacspit:

@23barretcity I'd beat your ass too stanley with help from @Silkk :pacspit:

I hope anybody who dikkrides WWE's racist asses die a slow and painful death. :pacspit:

@Kidd Dibiase you need your whataboutism ass whooped too. :pacspit:

And you too @g-ice, autistic ass fakkit who just stans for anything the WWE does. :pacspit:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

You're just making up shyt now aren't you? Because I know that you've seen the threa with everyone shytting on Tessa.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Gives you an idea of how pathetic e drones are, they'll shyt on anything that challenges their beloved king daddy Vince. God damn, wish I had money so I can just show up to each and every one of these fakkit's parent's household and beat the shyt out of them Jay and Silent Bob style.

@DoubleJ13 of course an oKKKc fan celebrates a big free agent not signing with AEW. I want to cut your skin off and throw it on a cow you hillbilly fukk. :pacspit:

I hope anybody who dikkrides WWE's racist asses die a slow and painful death. :pacspit:

And you too @g-ice, autistic ass fakkit who just stans for anything the WWE does. :pacspit:

Seriously.....

Imagine this was say 2011-17 and there was no AEW and all the hate/troll threads that would be going on right now?:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You're just making up shyt now aren't you? Because I know that you've seen the threa with everyone shytting on Tessa.

Only reason people saying anything about her is cuz of the racism stuff. And that’s only ONE THREAD

It AEW had say Riho or Allie as their champ over Kenny/Moxley or etc with all the guys they have on the roster and etc

You and probably some others would be going even crazier on the AEW booking and the roster talking about how they burying the fukk out the talent

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Look at this retarded fukker being big time angry over nothing :umad:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Only reason people saying anything about her is cuz of the racism stuff. And that’s only ONE THREAD

It AEW had say Riho or Allie as their champ over Kenny/Moxley or etc with all the guys they have on the roster and etc

You and probably some others would be going even crazier on the AEW booking and the roster talking about how they burying the fukk out the talent
So us calling Impact pathetic and many of us saying that we're done with them isn't enough? I think you're just a AEW mark throwing a bytch fit, because a company that gets maybe 50k views on tv isn't being criticized the same as a company that gets over 800k views.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So us calling Impact pathetic and many of us saying that we're done with them isn't enough? I think you're just a AEW mark throwing a bytch fit, because a company that gets maybe 50k views on tv isn't being criticized the same as a company that gets over 800k views.

You only think that I’m an AEW mark cuz AEW is around and the new popular threat to WWE, cuz just a year ago or more you and some others would call me a TNA mark.

I mean which is it gonna be?:russ:

I bet if MLW or whatever got more popular I guess I’d and anyone else would’ve just be a MLW Mark.:mjlol:

Y’all really only care about which ever is the biggest threat to Vince at the time.... that’s all there really is to it so in turn y’all the main ones throwing bytch fit hate and complaints. :lolbron:

Morrison17

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ukraine
Inappropriate Behavior
Nice to see the meltdown. Congrats to Impact on not being pussies and giving Tessa her belt. She's the best wrestler in the world right now and that's undeniable.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Of course she said 'You can call me whatever you want' after calling a black woman the N-word herself.

And this is precisely why I objected against the women who sat on this for years. They could've cut off Tessa's entire build to the belt months, even years ago but they did it at a point where Impact had to consider if the controversy was worth killing their only hot angle over and whelp, there you got it.:francis: