[1/12] Impact Wrestling: Hard to Kill Thread (8pm EST)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Wardlow ain't throwing pointless flip dives. Duh.

He was doing that shyt on the indies just like Cage:russ:

I remember he was posting his tape on twitter
With all of this Dark Order shyt, you would think that they would throw the bag at Sami just to help build that brand. What the entire hell is Cage going to do on AEW besides play the background game like countless other indie acts :francis:. Now Omega/Cage would be one for the pages :whoo:, but beyond that meh...

I think that's going to be Luke Harper or Matt Hardy leading them

They're trying but the writing and execution is bad

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
To be fair Eddie Edwards won the belt....Eddie fukking Edwards won the belt, but they couldn't put the gold on Monty Brown around the time of TNA's prime :scust:
Judging by how he looked against Elgin, and the Cage signing... I... oh god. I think Eddie Edwards might be the biggest guy in Impact now.

That's abysmal :mjlol:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
You can't count on this company to do the right thing for shyt.

Callis is probably re-signing Tessa as we speak.

Not only he's resigning Tessa, but giving fukk money to her from the X Division's salary:francis:. The thing that really kinda rubbing me off the wrong way about this whole ordeal that the shyt actually was done...but ten times better:

tumblr_p46w0oFtdt1waf7fpo1_500.jpg

Rolling Stone actually covered this during the time, but since we living in this Men In Black flash light treatment world, they going to put focus on Impact doing such deeds, which is going to get forgotten once Becky gets put over as this "WWE's first women WWE Champion". This is why wrestling will never evolve beyond being a sad mess and a half. Don wanted so badly to put the gold on Tessa but at what cost? Hell even the ending was anticlimatic because nobody gives a fukk about Tessa because she's a toxic ass person all around. As somebody posted in the offical thread, you got to be a miserable person if WWE doesn't fukk with you and they hired Lars "I'll bang Stephanie, lolz blacks" Sullivan. That's some high tier toxicity:picard:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
She actually think she's the victim?

"I’ve got one of the strongest minds that I have ever known"

She's got quite the ego as well.
Self-aggrandizing like a motherfukker.

You have one of the strongest minds you've ever known? I mean... outside of the obvious flaw in your own perception of things... the only fukking mind you can know is your own. The fukk? She cutting a promo about winning by default?

Couldn't just go 'I worked really hard for this, and I hope that now the ceiling is broken, I won't be the only one. We did this' and leave it at that? This ho is trash. And this promo tells me everything I needed to know about her character and how true what people are saying about her is. She led with a deflection of her wrongdoings, basically praised herself for getting herself there, tried to rally the people around her as her personal defense against any that might criticize her, and then ended it by claiming herself as one of the best in the world, regardless of gender or size.

bytch, Asuka could carry the gaming chair she built to a better match than anything I've seen from Tessa.

:camby:As far as I'm concerned, Impact been final-season-of-Dexter status, and this was the series finale. It's trash and I feel like I wasted my time letting it happen in front of my eyeballs, but there's relief that it's over and I don't need to bother with it anymore. fukk Tessa, fukk Magnum and fukk Tully, too. Her moms Courtney seemed like a nice woman - but she fukked both them motherfukkers and popped out the little racist girl, so fukk Courtney, as well.

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
She actually think she's the victim?

"I’ve got one of the strongest minds that I have ever known"

She's got quite the ego as well.

Givin’ a victory speech without an ounce of fukkin’ compunction shows how far gone this chick is from reason and maturity. Not only that, but she basically doubled down on the behavior by sayin’ “Nobody in this life is perfect, we’re all human.” Absolvin’ herself and chalkin’ it up to the human condition. :martin:

Last edited: