1.35B Lottery winner's family turns against him in messy lawsuit

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's high-key known that most lottery winners end up with lives that are worse afterwards.

fukks up a lot of relationships, makes you a target for scammers and gold diggers, huge increase in substance abuse, and a lot of lottery winners make bad purchases/investments and end up losing it all or even getting into debt.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's high-key known that most lottery winners end up with lives that are worse afterwards.

fukks up a lot of relationships, makes you a target for scammers and gold diggers, huge increase in substance abuse, and a lot of lottery winners make bad purchases/investments and end up losing it all or even getting into debt.
Yea. That's true but most people want to stunt on the people they around, I'm cool with moving to Cali or any HCOL area and blending in were my millions wouldn't matter so much.....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I won the lottery, not you!"

That's what id tell them.

"Oh for real?Ill keep that in mind"

beans-meanmug.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
These days you'll have people from everywhere coming trying to sue you for some reason to get a piece of that money.

The best thing you can do is leave the country in this situation.

And that's going to present another set of issues itself.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The son seems like the problem in this story. Seems like he was upset he made all that money,and his father wasnt glazing him:mjlol:. He thought he could just treat his father like a child,and the father not ask any questions or give any pushback. Then to make matters worst,they refused to not speak with their grand daughters mother at his request. The same baby mama who refused to take him back even after he became a billion dollar lotto winner. You know that one had to hurt the ego:francis:

You just know he pulled up extra confident in his new whip "bytch,hop in:mjgrin:".

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea. That's true but most people want to stunt on the people they around, I'm cool with moving to Cali or any HCOL area and blending in were my millions wouldn't matter so much.....

That would still mean that you're okay ending all of your current relationships for the money. And people who are willing to end all their current relationships for money might not be good at starting new ones.

Also, a lot of the issues are going to follow you regardless. Most people who spend money playing the lottery aren't the type who will make good financial decisions with that money later. Might get into high-stakes gambling, make high-risk investments, or just buy a lot of shyt that depreciates rapidly. And whatever your vice is, that money will give you instant access to your vice at a degree you've never had before. The best liquor, the best coke, the best prostitutes, the fastest cars....lots and lots of new ways to get yourself in trouble if you're not a disciplined person, and once again, most people who play the lottery a lot don't have great discipline.