• Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While this is true (and Bud is a terrible marketer of himself), Jake Paul is an entertainer who built an audience of white folks with disposable income way before he stepped into a ring. His job is to entertain and do hype jobs.

Bud is a master of his craft; he’s a boxer, not an entertainer. Promoting is a part of his job, not the entire job like it is for Jake Paul. He sells himself better than any current boxer because he’s a clown and that’s what clowns have to do for an audience :yeshrug:
Oh I whole heartily agree. This shyt isn't a real fight and should be treated as the spectacle it is. Boxing has it's own set of issues outside of this clownshow. I just wish they did the big fight and got the politics out.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would hope at this point that y'all understand that Jake Paul is using Floyd's playbook of eating off hate views

Floyd made billions off of cacs that would give their first born to see him knocked out

Jake, who has the money and charisma (:manny:) to promote and choose his own fights has a system that y'all are falling right into:pachaha:

What the Paul's realized and are eating off of is the fact that the skill level of the boxers don't matter. If you build the hype they will come. Jake, using Floyd's playbook, knows nothing is hyper than hate. And the numbers are proving it:manny:

Last edited:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Like, let’s be honest.

I’m a casual and at first was scoffing at these celebrity fights.

But this particular Paul brother is actually putting in work and attempting to learn to box.

If he can get everyone good checks and people watch, what’s wrong with doing this? He’s trying to get dudes money.

Jake Paul is getting EVERYBODY paid, even the Female Boxers saw a payday they will never see again.

It's crazy because this is just gimmicky low-level boxing with athletes and fighters out of their elements, so I know not to take it serious, but the career pay days these guys are receiving makes it a nobrainer why MMA fighters are lining up.

Jake Paul and Conor McGregor might set the PPV record, and I guarantee Floyd fights Jake Paul afterwards.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
for real

and silva ain't even just a regular champ like woodley or something either. he had the UFC on his back for years :russ: dude was getting paid in coin wraps. only thing stupid about all this is the 'take a dive' shyt.

anderson could have his family kidnapped and he still wouldn't take a dive :dead:

Probably in the contract as well. I don’t think Jake would let him take a dive tbh. Rahman, maybe, but it seems like he respects Silva too much.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
These are money grab fights and I ain't mad at it if people keep paying for it. Jake ain't fighting a legit boxer unless that guy is an actual big name that people actually know (Canelo) where he'll gladly risk being KO'd for a whole lot of money. Why face someone only boxing diehards know especially when the real boxers aren't even fighting each other (ahem, looking at you Spence and Crawford).

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Why do y'all keep thinking these fights are fixed :mjlol: ......Silva just wasn't sharp enough. And Jake has power you have to respect. You can tell he's really putting in the work to get better. Showed good body work. Better stamina. Better defense. He's never gonna be legit top tier boxer but he obviously has some skills.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I watched him miss for most of the fight and clinch whenever he got in trouble. U were clearly swayed by the production.

I saw Anderson not puch for an entire round and Sugar busy.

You don't win a match when you don't throw punches

You mad...:mjlol:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why do y'all keep thinking these fights are fixed :mjlol: ......Silva just wasn't sharp enough. And Jake has power you have to respect. You can tell he's really putting in the work to get better. Showed good body work. Better stamina. Better defense. He's never gonna be legit top tier boxer but he obviously has some skills.

Because they been watching this cac for 5 fight waiting for him to lose and they get disappointed each time

:mjlol:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jake Paul is getting EVERYBODY paid, even the Female Boxers saw a payday they will never see again.

It's crazy because this is just gimmicky low-level boxing with athletes and fighters out of their elements, so I know not to take it serious, but the career pay days these guys are receiving makes it a nobrainer why MMA fighters are lining up.

Jake Paul and Conor McGregor might set the PPV record, and I guarantee Floyd fights Jake Paul afterwards.
The bolded don't matter if they're doing bigger numbers than highly skilled boxers

That Logan Paul vs KSI shyt changed the game. When everybody was blindsided by two YouTubers selling out Manchester Arena the world had changed right under nikkas noses

The meta here is on any level of skill human beings love to see a fight, whether it's your neighbors or Mayweather vs Pacquiao. And honestly most people that watch real boxing can't spot most of the technical shyt going on anyway so:manny:

Jake knows that all he needs is a big enough name and enough people that want to see him get knocked out and he'll be making billion dollars before long

The hype is all that matters. If nikkas cared about real boxing like that the numbers would show

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know that's the go to coping mechanism when shyt don't go nikkas way:mjlol:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The bolded don't matter if they're doing bigger numbers than highly skilled boxers

That Logan Paul vs KSI shyt changed the game. When everybody was blindsided by two YouTubers selling out Manchester Arena the world had changed right under nikkas noses

The meta here is on any level of skill human beings love to see a fight, whether it's your neighbors or Mayweather vs Pacquiao. And honestly most people that watch real boxing can't spot most of the technical shyt going on anyway so:manny:

Jake knows that all he needs is a big enough name and enough people that want to see him get knocked out and he'll be making billion dollars before long

The hype is all that matters. If nikkas cared about real boxing like that the numbers would show
I agree. It's just crazy that Youtubers whose claim to fame is making funny videos are the ones putting Boxing and MMA Promoters to shame.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. It's just crazy that Youtubers whose claim to fame is making funny videos are the ones putting Boxing and MMA Promoters to shame.
Well going even deeper Floyd changed the game by showing nikkas you can be your own promoter. The Paul's came into boxing with a big ass built fan base already having millions so they said fukk it lets create and corner a market

I can say UFC does a pretty good job of promoting and hyping fights between nikkas I could care less about:pachaha:

It's the boxing nikkas who should be ashamed. Outside of Deontay Wilder a few years ago boxing stopped having compelling stories and hype and let the non boxing nikkas take the game right from under them