• AS by KO

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • AS by Decision

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Daps
I would hope at this point that y'all understand that Jake Paul is using Floyd's playbook of eating off hate views

Floyd made billions off of cacs that would give their first born to see him knocked out

Jake, who has the money and charisma (:manny:) to promote and choose his own fights has a system that y'all are falling right into:pachaha:

What the Paul's realized and are eating off of is the fact that the skill level of the boxers don't matter. If you build the hype they will come. Jake, using Floyd's playbook, knows nothing is hyper than hate. And the numbers are proving it:manny:

He ain't eating off of me, i don't pay for this trash :pachaha:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Well going even deeper Floyd changed the game by showing nikkas you can be your own promoter. The Paul's came into boxing with a big ass built fan base already having millions so they said fukk it lets create and corner a market

I can say UFC does a pretty good job of promoting and hyping fights between nikkas I could care less about:pachaha:

It's the boxing nikkas who should be ashamed. Outside of Deontay Wilder a few years ago boxing stopped having compelling stories and hype and let the non boxing nikkas take the game right from under them
I'm still shocked how Wilder and Joshua's teams messed up their opportunity to fight for all the belts. Now that potential fight lacks the drama and interest it would have garnered previously.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is foolishness and I went out to party instead of watch the main event but from Ive seen he looked okay.

I cant wven be mad at this dude for these fights. The best actually boxers aint even making the fights we want to see :francis:

Let him finesse his bag we should all know he aint fighting nobody dangerous

KRayner

All Star
Daps
ngl the fight was entertaining and Jake proved he can fight

fukk it let’s see nate diaz

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Does this loss hurt Anderson Silva’s legacy?

I personally think it does not

We will all forget about this before today’s Lakers game. It’s a circus fight.

Silva is a legend. He’s also 47 and competing with a 25 year old who trains boxing day in and day out.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I just don’t get all the people complaining that he’s not fighting real boxers.

I just looked at the top 10 ranked cruser weights…..and I have never seen or heard any of their names or faces lmao.

If only one of them is famous, how is he gonna sell tickets?

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still shocked how Wilder and Joshua's teams messed up their opportunity to fight for all the belts. Now that potential fight lacks the drama and interest it would have garnered previously.
Yea the heavyweight division had all that hype a few years ago and squandered every ounce of it

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Well going even deeper Floyd changed the game by showing nikkas you can be your own promoter. The Paul's came into boxing with a big ass built fan base already having millions so they said fukk it lets create and corner a market

I can say UFC does a pretty good job of promoting and hyping fights between nikkas I could care less about:pachaha:

It's the boxing nikkas who should be ashamed. Outside of Deontay Wilder a few years ago boxing stopped having compelling stories and hype and let the non boxing nikkas take the game right from under them
That's why the likes of MacGregor, Cena, and Dewayne Johnson were dangerous in the eyes of their respective promoting bodies. The brand is supposed to supersede all and be a funnel to attract talent to use for financial gain. You get some pissants desperate for a big break, and you keep them reliant on your scraps while you get the lion's share.

Enter Cena and Johnson who started to become bigger than the brand and expanded into Hollywood. Now they can make their production companies, and start raking in money while using WWE as a parallel funnel for exposure. MacGregor was the same way. Most of the UFC cats had to beg for fight of the night bonus. MacGregor was able to sell tickets off of his Muhammed Ali inspired trash-talk. He was the face of the UFC for a while there. If he really wanted to, he could have probably had a bidding war between UFC and its competitors, if not started his own promotion. Imagine being both the carnival barker and the main show simultaneously. McMahon and White had to nix anyone else using their promotions as a launch pad.

Those boxers need a lesson in showmanship, cause nobody is going to give a fukk if there isn't a story to sell.