10 Concealed Carry Tips for Beginners for Men and Women

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Just demonstrates conceal and carry on a typical summer's day, including human contact and interaction. Timestamps are included for those who need things segmented .
  1. Training - 1:55
  2. Carry all the time - 3:23
  3. Avoid Printing - 4:15
  4. Don’t Finger Your Gun - 6:41
  5. Invest in Appropriate Arm
  6. Know the Laws - 7:13 (www.usacarry.com)
  7. Adjusting - 8:45
  8. Appropriate attire - 9:21 (Brehettes, see tutorial below)
  9. Test fire real ammo - 11:22 (he skips)
  10. Mindset - 9:53

9. Ladies Appropriate Attire and holsters (demos for waist, thigh and ankle)

Note: 3:33 :wow: Will work with a SPANX.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The mister showed me a bra holster the other day
Interesting, but a hard pass from me
:mjlol:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
#6 should be #1
Yeah it's confusing. In the training section, he discusses how standard training provides licensing and local laws but not practical application which is why he created the video. No. 6 touches more of knowing the laws in the area for people who travel or reside in multiple states (like myself) providing anecdotal examples. It's not the best commentary or editing but he seemed like a real person.

I like how simple the explanations and examples are for beginners as some people are intimidated by guns. I don't understand why the video ended at his swimming pool with his wife in a bikini. Not like he will use the gun sunbathing/swimming. I guess he needed to show off his crib and girl for clicks.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah it's confusing. In the training section, he discusses how standard training provides licensing and local laws but not practical application which is why he created the video. No. 6 touches more of knowing the laws in the area for people who travel or reside in multiple states (like myself) providing anecdotal examples. It's not the best commentary or editing but he seemed like a real person.

I like how simple the explanations and examples are for beginners as some people are intimidated by guns. I don't understand why the video ended at his swimming pool with his wife in a bikini. Not like he will use the gun sunbathing/swimming. I guess he needed to show off his crib and girl for clicks.
Most dudes obsessed with carrying do it to boost their ego. :yeshrug:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not a knock on the post at all. Really nitpicking to be honest - especially if one watches the entire video. Problem is that most people are too damn lazy, so at least they should understand some of the legal ramifications first - ESPECIALLY since we all know the laws are not applied equally :mjpls:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm kind of whatever on printing being in an open carry state. Surprise, he's carrying. :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
better make sure you get a good holster. no external safety on glocks. but definitely can't beat the reliability but there are other options that IMO offer even better concealment.
I'm 6-1 and left handed. The size works being taller and no external manual safety is just one of those things I've gotten used to over time. But definitely always have it holstered. I'd hate to Plaxico myself. :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6-1 and left handed. The size works being taller and no external manual safety is just one of those things I've gotten used to over time. But definitely always have it holstered. I'd hate to Plaxico myself. :mjlol:

no doubt. usually not an issue for experienced gun owners. then again you have idiots like the lady who kept the pistol in her purse and i believe her granddaughter shot herself reaching in trying to find something.